CH 32. Idol's Finale (The END)

Two Years Later

Four years after JEM's debut, things became even busier. JEM's world tour, Nebula Realm, was the talk of the world. EXO had a comeback after a year hiatus. BTS had gone on a world tour also. Seventeen was still slowly working there way around while taking breaks in between.

"After the concerts in Los Angeles and San Diego we'll be heading back to Korea."

The girls nodded and let out heavy sighs as they walked into their hotel room in Los Angeles. Their flight had just landed two hours ago and now they were to perform for their concert in less than 24hrs.

"Two hour power nap." Eunha face planted onto the bed and shuffled around to get under the blankets.

Insu lay beside her and quietly said, "We have to wake up right at two hours. We have to go practice tonight. Then rehearsals all day long tomorrow."

Eunha pulled out her phone and looked to see if Chanyeol had messaged her. It had been three days since she sent a text and still no answer from him. She tried to convince herself, "He's just busy. All idols are busy. It's not normal for Idol's to be on their cells anyways. We got schedules and so does Exo. He'll text back sometime... right?"

CHANYEOL: I miss you

CHANYEOL: Why haven't you been answering me?

CHANYEOL: Hello? Is something wrong?

A month later

EUNHA: I'm sorry. Got caught up with my drama, variety shows, and other filming. What's up?

CHANYEOL: Aren't you tired then?

EUNHA: Just a bit. But I can still talk lol

CHANYEOL: Don't push yourself too much

EUNHA: Okay

Another Month Later

EUNHA: Hey. We need to talk.

CHANYEOL: About?

EUNHA: I don't think I can be in this relationship anymore.

CHANYEOL: What? Why?!

CHANYEOL: Is there someone else? Did I do something?

EUNHA: It's becoming too much for me.

CHANYEOL: Whatever it is, we can get through it

EUNHA: I want to believe it. I'm sorry. We can still be friends right?

CHANYEOL: No I don't think we can...

IDOL EUNHA FROM JEM HAS BEEN SUBMITTED TO REHAB

After the reports of a rising female idol, 'A', committing suicide rumors and speculations say that it is JEM's Eunha, who has been busy with constant acting offers and other schedule activities. HS studios had finally confirmed that it was Eunha and she has decided to take a break. Fans all over the Hallyu wave have pointed fingers to EXO-Ls who seem to be the suspects throwing constant threats and hatred towards the idol because of the infamous real otp, ChanHa.

Update: News reports have recently been revealed that her fellow members, who say it was just to get her mentality back in shape, had admitted the idol to rehab.

JEM's manager has stated, "She will be taking some time off from media and activities. Eunha has said that she could not continue the pressure from certain things. We will continue to update how the idol is during the rehab sessions. Please respect her decisions. Thank You."

What do you think is the reason behind the idol's sudden submission to rehab?

Comments:

X: If this has anything to do with CHANHA, Imma go crazy! I knew she was trouble from the beginning. Now she hates on the fans, what a great idol.

A: Do you not see how disrespectful and ungrateful she is to him?! This b*tch doesn't even realize she's dating the CHANYEOL of EXO.

S: She looked so happy at the fan meeting not too long ago... Eunha is just asking for attention. Like she doesn't have enough, greed people. Greed.

J: We, EXO-Ls, will not allow Chanyeol to date a lunatic or a cheater. She definitely had a thing with Kai.

D: Excuse me?! Lunatic?!? Do not call this Nation's princess a lunatic! You're kind is what made her this way!

P: I don't even know why idols date in the first place if they know this is gonna happen. They showed expect a little hate and learn to deal with it.

F: Because they're human.

The END