CH3. #TB 2014

.(Eunha's POV)

"Aren't we living something unimaginable." Shinmi was the last one to be seated in the van.

"I guess. But you kind of got a head start remember?" Jinmi playfully scowled with jealousy.

-----------------------------------------

"AHHHH~!" Fans screamed as Bangtan took over the KCON 2014 stage.

The twins and I were at the pit of KCON, closest to the stage. We cheered with our light sticks.

"Wheres Sam?!" I screamed over to my mom who was also cheering.

Samie, ShinMi's american name.

I scanned the crowd and she was no where in sight.

Once BTS finished their stage they exited to the right and there was a little passage way they had to go through before going back to the waiting room. Samie was waiting at that area.

"Bangtan!!! Jimin! V!" The fans pushed against the railing. And Samie was kind of one of them. She wasn't exactly pushing like the others, instead she was the one being pushed.

"Sam!" I laughed but i was completely ignored because her eyes were set on Jimin and pushing the girls away from her personal bubble.

When i finally got close to her a wave of arms came flying up, "Kyah!!!!""

"What the-!" i yelped before my face was hit by a girl. She didnt even apologize.

Jimin gave a second to high five fans. Of all people it was Jimin?! Sam is just too lucky.

She stood silent with her hand still out. But a small smile was creeping in, and her dimples were showing again.

Instead of calming down and dissolving away the fans stayed and pushed harder as the next artist came out.

"Hey back off!!" The fans yelled and threw their elbows at me.

"I come in peace!" I joked but pushed back seriously after, "Sam Lets go their done!"

She tried to leave, but instead she was pushed past the curtain that separated the waiting room and the main entrance.

I quietly went to where she was at and crawled under the curtain without the security noticing.

She was unconscious.

"Erm.. Sam..." I shook her, "Hey sam! Shinmi you better get up we're missing CnBlue!" I tapped her face,

Footsteps came closer and we were circled by Bangtan....

"Ehhhhhh...." My jaw dropped and forgot about Sam for a second. They were eating while staring down at us.

"Are they okay?" J-Hope asked first. They obviously spoke Korean and thought i couldn't understand.

V squatted beside us, "She seems unconscious. Should we call the emergency nurses?"

I finally recollected myself and answered back in korean, "She fell pretty hard. Can i get water and a place where she can lay?"

The boys awkwardly looked at each other, "She understands us. She must be a hardcore fan.

I didnt answer back until i got Sam a place to rest.

'We'll help when we get back." RapMonster comforted before all the artists headed to the stage for the final goodbye.

"We missed the other performances..." i whined while seeing a slit in the curtains.

They came down and all the artists were in the waiting room.