CH9. Hysterical

(Eunha's POV)

We relaxed on the TucTucs and rehydrated with cool water bottles.

"Chen do you still have the fruits?!" I screamed to the very back.

"They're all for Nami only!" He hugged his backpack.

Nami blushed and stuck her tongue out at me from behind Chen.

I rebutted and lashed, "That's not fair! You should share with everyone!"

Chen flinched and hid behind Lay and Nami

Chanyeol returned from somewhere, "Here, stop the yapping. I bought some fruits for you."

My mind was enlightened, "Ah! Thanks oppa!" I hugged the fancy jar it came in.

"Ew now that she has a boyfriend, he's the only one in her eyes... So much for best friends." Kai and Sehun loudly conversed with each other, but pretended to whisper.

"Well if my other best friends took well care of me like Chanyeol, they wouldn't have had been so left out." I cringed my nose and embraced the jar of fruits.

"We treated you well!" They both jumped and bonked their on the taxi's roof. "Ah~!" They whimpered and massaged the tops of their heads.

------------------------------

"Kai oppa~! My candy!! Sehun Oppa! You got it in my hair!!" I tried to jump with my 5 '4 height.

The weather was terrible and the concert was outdoors.

The skirt of my dress was close to flying up, "Oppas~!" I complained and tried to reach for the other food they had taken from me during break.

"Beg us. Then we'll give it to you."

"Oppas~" I fluttered my lashes and smiled, "Give me my food now!" I attacked Sehun and pulled his hair down with me.

"Kai get her!" Sehun pushed my face away.

----------------------------------

"Yah! Don't touch my compositions!!!" I tried to snatch it from Kai.

He scooted away and read, "Shawty? Is this meant for you being too short for Chanyeol?!" He laughed hysterically.

I turned crimson at the name Chanyeol.

Sehun entered the studio with a coke, "What is it?" He grinned and leaned in to read the papers.

"Oh yah!!! Her imaginary boyfriend!!!" Kai agreed and gave Sehun a high five.

I huffed in annoyance, "He is not..."

"Ay, we shouldn't be making fun of her like that. She's still insecure about her feelings for him. You know we're simply joking."

"Okay okay..." I continued my work while they bothered around HS Studios.

"Ay look!!! The CEO just gave me this! We have to watch it!" Sehun ran in with a cd labeled, 2014 JEM Pre-Debut.

"Ahhhh! No!!!" I climbed over my the couch and tackled Sehun, but before anything Kai had already played it.

The next morning, it was the talk of the town as Sehun posted a clip of my pre debut audition on IG...

------------------------------------

Now we're back to the present where Kai and Sehun are complaining about me being mean....

They shrugged their shoulders and had cheeky smiles, "We. love you~?"

"EH Eh! I don't care for it. Apologize sincerely and I'll give you some of these ever so refreshing fruit." I pressed the cool cup against my cheek.