CH 23. Running Man pt.1

(SeulRa's POV)

It had been three weeks since the photo shoot and album shoot, the final product is to be released Jan 9; both full album and video release. The world was going berserk since our teaser came out online. But now... we have to wait a week until we can do promotions and activities... We just lazy around until then.

"Ay! Seulra! Go throw out the trash!" Jinmi yelled from the bathroom.

I set the cleaner spray and napkin down at the coffee table and headed towards the kitchen trashcan. "Who was the last to eat?!" I screamed and looked into the mess of the sink.

Insu came out fixing her earring, "I did. Can you clean it for me? I'll bring you something while coming back from the doctors." She ran out the front door and disappeared behind a slam.

I ran out to the hallway, "Wait! Unnie!" It was already too late and I maneuvered to the sink with heavy sigh.

Nami and Minsyuk came out from the room chatting. I looked to them and opened my mouth to speak.

"Don't even think about it. We cooked. You guys clean. We're going out shopping."

My mouth automatically shut and I gave up. ShinMi was out with Jimin and Eunha was working at the company today.

"Jaebum called us to the SBS." Jinmi came out and brushed her hair, "he's picking us up in an hour."

"After I wash the dishes and throw the trash." I hollered, "It'd be faster if I had more hands..."

"Okay so in an hour?" Jinmi went into the room and blasted music. I was cleaning alone...

I huffed and my arms came to my side, "Thanks...."

-------------------------------------------------

@SBS

We looked up to see the tall building above us. Instead of going to the usual parking garage and entrance, we stopped in the front with a red carpet ahead of us. "What is this?!" we all exclaimed. A drone was flying in the air and machinery was seen in the distance.

"Here. Put these on." Jaebum handed us microphones, "This is Running Man." he said calmly.

Insu and I nodded and calmly set us up.

"AHHHHHHHH!!! It's Running Man?! No way! No! We can't believe it!" the twins squealed and shook while trying to get their mics on.

Eunha was quite calm as it was her second time visiting the show.

Jaebum gave us parkas, "Make sure to stay warm, we're gonna be performing and promoting all month starting next week. So try your hardest to promote!"

One of the PDs came to our van and called us out. We stepped out and a chill overcame us.

"Jem!!" we heard Jaesuk introduce us from afar. The Vjs were right at our face.

"EUNHA!!!" Kwangsoo yelled and they tan into each other's arms.

"Aish! Stop acting as if you're close to her! You just follow her around ever since you two were in a commercial together!" Haha scowled.

Eunha playfully punched Haha's arm, "Don't be mean to my oppa."

"Oppa?! He's like your uncle!"

"Ay! Hyung!" Kwangsoo started blushing, "You can't hide the fact that Eunha is close to me! Right Eunha?" He pulled her beside him and rubbed her arm.

"Sure." She moved out his arm and came back to JEM.

"Now he feels abandoned!" The running man members were hysterically laughing while Kwangsoo was in despair on the ground.