CH 28. Vengeance Lingers

She smiled and batted her lashes, "Vote, Comment, and or even follow?" 

The author received no reply. She sulked and sniffled, "Okay then... onto the chapter then...Please enjoy readers... If you're out there reading this."

>.<      *~*     =.=     :] [:  

(Author's pov)

The girl woke up with a warm sensation wrapping around her body. The first thing she checked was if she was clothed.

Insu sighed in relief and then took time to scan her surroundings, "What the—" She held the blanket around her and sat up on the couch.

He leisurely came in out from another entry with a tray, "Insu!" He picked up his pace to get to her. He placed the tray down and forced her to sit back, "Doctor Park says not to stress yourself." He grinned and crossed his legs on the couch while turning towards Insu.

She blinked rapidly and her fingers trembled again. Insu's heart was pounding again and she felt like her head was gonna explode.

A voice spoke to her, "Just because you're in an unknown situation, does not mean it's dangerous."

"Did she come to you!? Any punches!? Or anything!?" Insu held Xiumin's (EXO) cheeks and examined his arms face.

He talked while she held his cheeks, "One of your alter egos called me. I went over to the location and found you at the porch some person's house in Myeongdong."

She screamed, "Myeongdong?!"

Xiumin rubbed his ear and nodded, "Yes Myeongdong. The owner complained to me, he was some worker from the hospital... Luckily I ran out with a cover to get you. Oh! And he also said that he's sorry. I don't know what for though."

She whispered, "Oh god..." A sudden pound overcame her again and her eyes were fighting to stay open, "I'm sorry but... can I take a short nap? Thanks" Even without Xiumin's consent she passed out on his lap.

He grinned to himself and pulled a blanket over her, "Chinsu was her name. She said she saved you. I believe her." He brushed his fingers through her hair, "She asked me a favor and I'll fulfill it when you're fully recovered."

------------------------------------------------------------

The fire was trailing its way to the building. One of the underlings turned to the girl sitting on her throne, "Sunbae. May I ask why you hate your sister enough to kill her?"

"That's too cliché of a question! Why in the world would ask it so quickly?! We must build suspense for this damn-boring story. You annoy me, give me your shoes." Insu's stepsister grinned and looked at the helpless adolescent, "Oh and how dare you say sister. She and I have nothing to do with each other, now give me your shirt also."

The youngsters turned to see their comrade stripping of her belongings in front of their leader. She hesitated to take off her shirt while she slowly... very slowly.

"Why are you taking forever! You're making me miss my light show!" The queen bee jumped to her feet and tore the button-up shirt off. After seeing the result she grinned, "I wonder what you're trying to get with that, not wearing any tank top beneath. Quite daring. You do have big boobs... you remind me of that weak b*tch that's lying in that burning beauty." She grazed her hand against the teenager's cheek. "You dare ruin my suspense again and you'll end up just like her. Now go to the hell hole you live in and be back tomorrow with a tank top. No one wants to see your junk everywhere."

The sight of tears running down the slave's face brought joy into Charin's dull rich life. The girls ran home after setting the fire out. Leaving only Charin and her sidekick, HanJoo.