CH7. News and Lies

We arrived back at the hotel and went straight to the kitchen.

N, Chanyeol, and Ken stayed in the kitchen with me while the rest went to call everyone over to the Sirocco kitchen.

"Wow... That's a lot of fish." N opened the bag of catfish. He pinched the bags individually and kept them as far from his face and body.

"Oppa is such a sissy. They're dead. See!" i picked a bag up with full grip and put it in front of his face. N was capable of doing the cross eyes and gave out double chins.

"EW!!! Oppa you look so ugly!" i put the fish down and couldn't take a breather.

"Alright. you guys don't have to get all flirty. Eunha, clean this." Chanyeol handed me the two bags of lettuce.

N grinned at me and nudged my arm, "He was jealous." He mothed and stepped out the kitcheen with Ken.

Chanyeol stared at the food with many thought, "So what do we do?" He rubbed his chin.

"well theres a dining room that I reserved, so we can start setting up while the noodles boil, and fish stem. That's practically everything."

We washed the lettuce together, "Rub it nicely. The GMOs have been the worse."

Chanyeol looked at me with annoyance, "As if i don't know how to wash lettuce." Sudden water droplets were in my face and Chanyeol was snickering behind a bunch of lettuce.

"Seriously?!" I splashed back at him.

"Ay Ay! Be careful! You're gonna get the kitchen all went!" He held up a pice of lettuce to protect him. If the kitchen got wet, it doesn't matter. kitchens like this are meant to have wet floors.

I picked up the hose and put it in his face, "YAhhh!!!" He plugged the hose with his palm but the water still leaked everywhere.

"hhahahahahah you're drenched!!" i became off guard and Chanyeol decided to get revenge.

I was practically the grudge with my hair flipped all over my face!

"Huh? Wheres Eunha?" Chanyeol started playing around with me, "Wah! Why is a monster here?!" He pretended to be scared.

I wanted to play around too, but my body started feeling icky. It was a feeling i couldn't stand.

"Ugh! so annoying!" I lashed out at my shirt and started tugging on it.

"Eh... are you alright?" Chanyeol held the hose away from me and saw that i had a serious problem.

"Yah, I just have those weird pet peeves and wet clothes is one of them."

Chanyeol started going around the kitchen to grab rags, "Oh found another one!" He picked it up from the floor and glanced up to the face of JinMi.

"Ugh! What is this?!" She stomped in, "The noodles!" She ran to the stove and turned it on. Chanyeol came beside me feeling intimidated, "Hurry up and go get ready for dinner, I'll do it in ten minutes."

We stepped out of the kitchen with soaked clothes. N and Ken were setting up the table in the separate room.

"WoW you two were goofing off!" N and Ken laughed.

"Imma go shower." Chanyeol left.

N wrapped a table cloth around me for now, "What about the food? We saw JinMi walk in there."

"Yah she kicked us out. ha..."

"I'll go help her hyung." Ken almost went.

But i held him back, "Get Ravi oppa." I grinned from cheek to cheek. Coincidently, it was a perfect set up for their flirting to begin!!