CH 26. Daily Visits

(Author's POV)

She walked towards him. Joshua felt a person's presence so he turned with a charming smile, "So I've come for an answer. You heard from my heart. I must know from yours." He bowed with while putting the flowers at her grasp.

"She said she doesnt."

Joshua was dumbfounded and looked up, "What?"

"Seulra doesn't like you." Nami handed back the flowers and walked away while shivering.

He set the flowers down on the floor and ran after her, "Excuse me but I want to hear that from her." Joshua held Nami's shoulder and had her confront him face to face, "I want to hear from her."

"She's too heart broken to talk to you. Tabloids have already attacked Seulra and she doesn't want the stress. Now let me go."

Joshua grinned and did as told, "I've let you go now you tell me the truth."

Her brows furrowed, "What truth that was it. Because of you shes crying." She continued to use an oblivious act, "I don't know what you mean."

Joshua laughed hysterically and walked over to the table on the roof, "I've seen this before."

Nami nodded and put her hands in her parka's pockets, "Because you've had experience with difficult girls? Or because you watch... Dramas."

"Not much experience in this heart. But I do watch a lot of dramas." He chuckled.

Nami was slowly getting impressed, "I'm surprised you didn't react like 'okay! Goodbye.' or crying over her and actually believe me. I admit I did it all. I couldn't trust just any guy to my little sister. But just be careful children, people in the world are cruel. Hopefully those Korean dramas of yours come in handy. Come on, I'll have Seurla treat you to hot chocolate." She motioned him to come back into the warm building."

He shook his head no and continued walking beside Seulra, "I can't have her do that."

"Because you're the gentleman? She told me. But we have packets and marshmallows in our kitchen."

They got to the dorm floor and exited the elevator.

Seulra was standing at the door staring at the two.

Joshua trembled in fear. He wanted Seulra to believe it wasn't what it looked like.

Seulra was drowning with arms crossed and waited for them to walk closer. She raised her hand and...

Joshua flinched with eyes shut but didn't feel anything.

"Ow!!! Yah! How dare you hit me!!" Nami whined.

Seulra pulled Joshua's arm, "Geesh if you're gonna sneak out at least erase the messages! lol he's freezing!"

The three went into the dorm and they had Joshua sit in the living room. In the kitchen they started bickering while waiting for the hot chocolate, "Was it really necessary?! Geesh."

"He might be more interested in kdramas than your you shouldn't date him."

Seulra slapped her arm again and cried, "Stop it. Stop it stop it stop it!"

"Ow ow ow ow!!! Okay okay okay! I approved of him earlier anyways." Nami rubbed her arm and held back her cursing.

Jinmi and Shinmi Sat across from him, "So... Joshua. Your came from Cali right?"

While keeping his guard up, he nodded.

"If you hurt our little baby Seurla, we will go break you legs and feed them to the dogs. If you resist, we know Kung fu." The twins spoke in English and got all up his face.