CH 15. Boys Meet Family

(Eunha's POV)

@Family House

"Who's using the shower next?" Krystal(FX) hollered throughout the house.

I poked my head out the room and eyed the bathroom. I wanted to before anyone went before me. I briefly grabbed my clothes from the counter and made way for the bathroom.

"Ahhhh!!!!" Amber slipped into the shower before me and stuck her tongue out, "HAHAHAHA You run so slow! My turn!" She shut the door and her mad laugh was ringing far and near.

I trudged back to the room and sulked, "I call the bathroom next!"

Minsyuk came in and threw a pillow at my face, "No, I already did! Hello, theres a whole list. You can't just cut!" She waved her index finger in my face and mouthed, "No-No."

I growled but restrained myself from any violence.

KNOCK KNOCK

Chanyeol also stepped into the room, "You can take my spot on the list if you want."

I refused, "I can wait. Crystal Song, You can wait!" I pursued myself to endure and persevere.

The list went on for a whole hour... And I laid bored out of my mind, "Can we hurry and get off our phones on the toilet!"

Kai made his way and cut in line, "No!" A blunt yell came from the potty room, "I'll do whatever I want ma'am! You can't tell my what to do!" Bratty Kai ran his mouth for a whole five minutes on the toilet, instead of showering...

I got up and went to kick the bathroom door. BANG.

"KYAHHh!!!" I heard the toilet flush and the shower started running.

"Thought so!" I barked at the door.

I turned to find Chanyeol with open arms and a creepy smile, "Is someone frustrated? I know you are!" He pinched my cheeks, "Oh yes you are! Oh yes you are!"

I grabbed his ear and pulled, "Naaaahhhhh!!!!" I roared in his ear.

"Ay Ah! I Yah!" He whimpered.

"Hey you two are being to loud!" Fei (MissA) lifted her eye mask, "Shhhh We need our beauty sleep. She yelled-whispered.

Seulra passed by us while brushing her hair and bluntly stated, "Some of us don't need sleep cuz we're already beautiful." before disappearing into the room.

Fei's dramatically gasped and stomped after Seulra to the room occupied by Seulra Nami and Krystal.

Who knows what happened when that door closed on her....

Chanyeol and I looked at each other and giggled, "She's in big trouble!"

Shrieks from the room caused everyone to poke their heads out, "Is everything alright?" Suho(EXO) raised a brow.

Fei opened the door with a pant and fixed her hair, "I think i can go to bed now." She shined a content smile when leaving to her room.

"Im gonna get ready for sleep. Night." Chanyeol winked and ruffled my hair.

"Kay Oppa." I smiled up until he closed the door behind him.

I went downstairs and grabbed a glass of water. I was alone and had .13 seconds to think to myself until Sam and Jimin came down.

"We're gonna go out to grab somethings."

I looked to the living room clock, "This late?!"

V came after them sulking, "Yes. And I'm being dragged along too..." His expressions were not too enthusiastic about being a third wheel.