CH 18. Human

(Eunha's POV)

We ran across the field and the audience went wild!

I ran while holding my dress down; my other hand was waving to both visitor and home sides of the seats.

"Hello." I said through the mic. The moment I laid on the crowd. My friends were holding posters saying "She Ma Best Friend, Not Yours!" And things like that.

But I also saw Ethan and his friends cheering despite the previous happening.

"Well hello everybody! We meet again don't we?" I laughed and all of us were finally on the stage.

They roared and stomped in the bleachers causing a drum roll.

"alright alright, let's take a break from the cheering and introduce ourselves." RapMon calmed the storm.

"What's up I'm Amber from FX. And I'm actually from LA." Amber threw out a peace sign.

We looked to the person next to Amber. Sam was frozen and stuck smiling. We nudged her, "Go Sam."

She shook and look at us, "Me? Oh I'm one of the twins from JEM, Samie. I came from ERHS."

"Hello! Im Jamie also from JEM, and the oldest of us twins. I used to be a student in ERHS."

"Yo I'm Rapmon from BTS, aka Bangtan Boys."

"Krystal from FX. And I'm a Californian from San Fran."

"And you all know me! Right? Does Eunha ring a bell? Okay okay. What about Crystal?!" I put my mic to the crowds and they roared, "Okay so I've come back just to visit my family but I saw how boring school was for my old classmates. And here I am giving you guys a party to encourage you guys to make school fun! Is it okay that I bright some of my friends along nicely with me?"

And of course they roared back and stomped, "So let me tell y'all a story... I was a nobody and now I can't believe I'm performing in front of everybody. I'm finally noticed. Right Sam and Jame?" I looked over to them,

Jamie put the mic to her lips,, "Uhh last time I checked, you forced us to join you." The student body laughed.

"Right right... Good point." I nodded.

"Hey! You guys must be getting impatient now. So let's get this party started!" Krystal called for the first performances.

Our opening act was the RJD advance performance band and color guard. The guys Pom squad also came out with their "sexy" dance. They parodied our howler dance and it was hilarious!!! Just imagine booty shakes in the air.

BTS began performing right after and played three songs. Their most powerful performance was N.O. Because the student liked cheering "NOOOO!!" And at the end Jimin, Rapmon, and V came to us and were all sweaty; MissA ran out next.

"Hey Shinmi! Give me a kiss!" Jimin opened his arms and revealed pit stains.

"Ew! You make me sick!" She scooted away and tried to avoid him, but he ran after her until he was able to at least give her a peck on the cheek.

"Hey!" Slapping Jimin was her first response, "You got me all flustered." She covered her cheeks.

"Alright! Miss A Next!" Jaebum called for Suzy and Fei.

They ran out with their mics, "Wish us luck..." Miss A was surveyed to be more popular with both genders as their concepts were both sexy with "HUSH" (for the guys) and empowering with "I Don't Need a Man" (for the girls).

"FX!" Amber and Krystal ran out to the field.

I looked over to Chanyeol who was sitting in the car alone while practicing the song we've worked on together. He seemed to be quite serious while strumming his guitar.