CH 25. Drive

(Author's POV)

THE DAY AFTER RUNNING MAN

"Seulra! Do the dishes! We're going out!" Minsyuk and Nami rushed out the door for some apparent reason.

It was 2pm and Seurla rolled around in her bed and groaned.

Insu knocked and stepped into the chilly room with a shiver, "Wake up. Hey. I'm heading out to the doctors again. Jinmi and Shinmi should be home all day." She stared own at the lifeless sleeping beauty.

Under the sheets the maknae murmured, "Where is Eunha? Tell her to do the dishes."

"She went to filming at four in the morning, when she comes home let her sleep." Insu stripped Seulra of her blanket, "Get up and do something! Even the twins are up."

"Tell them to clean the dishes!" Seulra stretched her whole body on the bed.

"They said no. Well i gotta go or I'll be late for my appointment!" Insu snatched her handbag and rushed out the door.

Seulra was trembling when the winter cold crept through the open crack form the door, "I didn't even eat and they make me do the dishes..."

She got up and peeked into the living room where the twins were lazying around. Seulra wriggled back into bed and closed her eyes for a half second.

"DISHES!!!!!" JinMi barged into the room and the blanket was stolen from Seulra again.

*Ding

Seulra abruptly got up to check her messages.

JOSHUA(17): Wanna meet somewhere?

At first, Seulra wandered how he received her number. But then She looked up from her screen to see the annoyed JinMi. She rushed off the bed and into the closet, "I have to get somewhere! So you guys do the dishes."

SEULRA: Where? Anywhere but the dorm lol

JOSHUA: Hmmm... I'll come by to get you?

SEULRA: Come ASAP!!

"Im leaving!" Seulra grabbed her belongings and out to the elevator she went. She checked her makeup and outfit before heading out the lobby.

It was snowing out so she waited out under the shelter. For warmth she rubbed her hands together and breathed on them. Her parka and layers of pants kept her body mostly warm, along with her boots that covered her feet.

Seulra checked her phone for any notifications and it was only blank with no notifications. She wondered why he even asked to meet her. "Oh. Thats right hot chocolate!"

<<<<<<Flashback>>>>>>

"Rappers win!!!" She ripped his tag in front of everyone.

"What were you doing?!" Joshua got scolded from his team.

"Reminds us of someone." All the running men looked at Jungkook, "Weak to women."

Joshua was smiling, "She promised a cup of hot chocolate."

Kwangsoo was the most irritated, "Wow! This kid really!!! I COULD'VE BOUGHT IT FOR YOU IF WE WON!"

Jaesuk bonked kwangsoo's head and continued with the show, "HipHop wins!! Congratulations!" The confetti canons exploded and they were handed golden stars.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A car pulled up five minutes later and a window rolled down to reveal Joshua in the driver's seat, "Are you crazy?! How long have you been there!? Jump in!"