CH12. Think Not

(ShinMi's POV)

"What'd we do? Saved ourselves two minutes to run. She threatened us. If she caught us anywhere in five minutes then she'd call the police for supposedly harassing her. But if we get out of here and disappear from her sight for at least a whole hour, this whole thing will never be spoken of again. So lets go?!" Jimin and Chanyeol panicked together.

Ravi pulled Jamie up and already started for the elevator.

Jimin grabbed my hand and helped my up, "This party was too crazy anyways!" He later held out his arms, "I'll carry you." He forced me to hop into his arms, bridal style. I covered my face while he sprinted towards the elevator.

Crystal flew by on Chanyeol's back. "That's not fair! You have long legs!" Jimin grunted to move faster.

We all made it into the elevator and headed down to the basement.

"Why can't you carry me?" We heard Jamie try to whisper to Ravi.

We laughed at her and looked back, "Oh is Jamie jealous that she was dragged instead of carried!?"

"Well yah! I'm injured too." She had no shame in admitting to her jealousy.

He faced her and picked her up over his shoulders, "Happy?!" He croaked. Her hair covered her face and she squealed.

"YAh!!! This isn't fun!"

"If you keep on wriggling, I might drop you!" He struggled but later became stable.

"Is this uncomfortable?" Jimin asked and tried to readjust me in his arms, "Sorry if it is."

I was wondering if my face showed any controlled emotion. Jimin was holding me... Is there something wrong with this picture?! We were all being carried by biases who we stalked as teenagers!

"We'll take you to the hospital to get them checked out." Chanyeol walked out the elevator first.

"But the paparazzi." Ravi hesitated in getting in the van too.

The guys frowned, "Thats right. This party is also unknown to the public..." Jimin said disappointingly.

The guys got out the van and BTS's manager was set to take us.

Chanyeol made the gesture of a phone with his fingers, "You have my number right? Text me when you've gotten treated." Crystal was trying to keep her cool and simply nodded.

"Alright, Bye now." Jamie sat back and seat belted. It seemed like she didn't want to say another word to Ravi.

"Bye! Make sure to get better for your dance auditions!" Ravi put two thumbs up to the girl who was ignoring him. But he was still determined and ran to the other side of the van, "Bye JinMi!!! I'll see you at the music shows and concerts! Promise to go compete with me in the charts!"

She became embarrassed and hurriedly said bye to him to shut him up. She sat back and laughed to herself, it was obvious she enjoyed it...

"My manager will inform me of your health. Be careful next time. I'll meet up to practice when you feel better." Jimin held up his pinky and we pinky promised on practicing someday.

"What about you guys? I thought that girl wasn't supposed to find you?" Crystal asked before closing the door.

"It's fine. We'l hide well." The three idols winked at us and closed the door.

When we shut the door and headed out the garage, at the count of three, the three of us stared silently to each other...

Tears were swelling up in our eyes, "They're beautiful creatures!!!!" We squealed during the whole ride and forgot of our pained legs.