CH 21. Lonely Christmas pt.1

(Eunha's POV)

"If you do anything bad, I'll go over there and beat you. You better not cause any trouble." My dad squeezed my shoulders and went away.

"Yah, get a tattoo and your father will chase you around the building. Lucky we even allowed you to dye your hair. Don't waste your money over there, if you're gonna spend it. Spend it on presents for me. Oo make sure to send me some makeup samples. Heard the makeup in Korea is the best." My mom nodded with content, she was able to say everything she wanted to say.

I sarcastically mocked to them as they exited,"Yah I love you too mother and father..Totally feeling the affection!" I looked down and saw my sister batting her eyes waiting for a sincere goodbye, "ew what do you want? Mom and dad are leaving you."

"No goodbye?" She opened her arms with chin high.

I pushed her forehead away, "Bye."

Hana gave a frown and huffed, "Whatever. Meanie."

Aunt Tiff came over to me and held my hand, "Eunha. Make sure to eat well, stay warm or cool whatever the weather. If you guys fight -- referring to Shinmi, Jinmi, adn I -- remember that you have no one else in Korea. So be nice to each other, I don't like it when you guys fight. Be careful too. Theres a lot of bad things without us adults and you girls are on your own again. Okay now bye. Love you." Uncle SHin and Aunt Tiff hugged me and left the airport with our grandparents.

Totally feeling the love compared to my parents' farewell...

"Bye dad. Bye Heera... Bye mom. Bye mom. Mom." ShinMi and JinMi were making an effort to get their mom's attention.

JinMi bonked ShinMi's head, "Why is she ignoring me?! You're the one that gave her an attitude! I just stood there!"

"We're twins. Together forever." ShinMi smiled but frowned at her mother when she walked away from the group, "Bye baba and Heera. We'll be leaving now."

We turned and walked to the boarding together, "You guys aren't even going to say bye to your mother?"

They shook their heads dolefully, "Shes being childish, our mom says the same thing over and over again. She should've realized that we're old enough to make our own decisions. We did try and thats that."

A sudden tackle caused ShinMi to look like the grudge. She moved her hair from her face, Who did that?!"

"ME!" Jimin (BTS) rocked on his heels with his hands behind his back, "Why is my angel frowning? Did I not kiss her enough?"

JinMi and I ridiculed by pretending to throw up, "Get a room, freaks! Nasty!"

"Shut it! You're just jealous!" ShinMi's attitude helped her earn a kiss on the cheek.

"Love it when you're confident."

Chanyeol came beside me, "Why would my honey be jealous. She got me." I couldn't have helped but laugh with Shinmi, Jimin, and JinMi.

"Okay pretty boy." I patted his chest and handed the flight attendant my passport and flight ticket.

I led all the idols into the airplane and we took our seat.

"Ugh I better knock out or imma feel sick." ShinMi put the pig eye mask --from CH 2--- on.

"Same!" JinMi put on her panda mask and earbuds.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

We were back in Korea, all the other idols bid bye and we headed our own separate ways. Four days until Christmas it was the first Christmas without the family.