CH 30. Paper Hearts Special

PAPER HEARTS

Raebin: Chanyeol (EXO)         HaeNa: Eunha (JEM)         Jihoo: Seulgi (Red Velvet)

Yongin: Joshua (Yongin)         Dongneul: L (Infinite)        HyoAe: EUnji (Apink)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

HaeNa was reaching for the top of the poster to secure it on the wall. She fell back into his arms and looked him in the eyes.

He grinned at her and smiled, "Is this love at first sight?"

HaeNa stared blankly into his soul. "Who are you? This is too cliché to be real."

He shrugged and helped her back on her feet, "Love is all about cliche." he pulled me closer. He intertwined their fingers and squeezed HaeNa's hand.

"Please don't, you make me sick." She tried to free her hand, but Raebin held tighter.

Raebin sighed and embraced HaeNa. He dramatically dug his face into her hair, "Your heart has been scarred. But it hasn't been healed."

"What? No. Shut up." She furrowed her eyebrows, "What are you talking about? I don't know you."

He certainly did shut up, but he completely made her mind go blank with a long rough kiss, "Now. Don't run away and act like a normal girl would." He slowly let go of her hand and stood before her, "Enjoy my beauty!"

She furrowed a brow at him, "I'm sorry but I have to go now. Goodbye." HaeNa stepped back and bowed.

"Wait!" He reached for her but she was already gone. Raebin let out a sharp breath and ruffled his hair in frustration, "She didn't even react or slap me."

He was left alone in the center of the campus hallway, "Just watch!! You'll fall for me on your own!" He yelled to no one.

---------------------

HaeNa ran to the other department building and disappeared at the side of it.

She grasped onto her chest and panted. "What the heck was that guy expecting?!" HaeNa rubbed her lips in disgust.

After she fixed her composure and dusted her jeans, "I will never have feelings for a guy alike with him." She continued down the hallway and put the recent occurring behind her.

---------------------

"Our next unit is Swimming so make sure to be prepared next class."

"HaeNa. You are to clean the field today." The teacher pointed her out.

Raebin stepped up, "I'll gladly help her sir."

HaeNa groaned silently and turned away from the class to start cleaning, "I didn't even recognize this guy in my class till now." She started grabbing the soccer balls and roughly threw them into the supply box.

"So we meet again." Raebin leaned towards her and whispered.

"Sure." She scoffed and walked away from him.

He followed after her steps, "You're so cute. Date me." He looked straight at her.

HaeNa was dumbfounded then slapped him, "If you think it's that easy, go to someone who's thirsty enough for a jerk like you."

Raebin's heart was shot and stomped on. He dramatically died in his imagination.

When he came to his senses, the track/field was clean and she was gone.

"Shes so cute." He smiled and batted his eyelashes.

-------------------

All the students were in their swimwear and ready to jump in, except for HaeNa. She was seated in the sidelines doing the replacement writing assignment.