CH 19. Independent Women

(Eunha's POV) 

We were preparing for the road to San Fransisco, "Hurry up! We gotta beat the traffic!" The adults lugged their bags into the cars.

I was stepping out the room with my packed luggage and duffel bag.

"I got it." Chanyeol snatched my bags and ran off.

"Wait!" I chased him down the stairs but suddenly spotted Chanyeol empty handed, I looked over the railing before completely getting off. My father was holding onto thousand of bags out the house.

I continued thinking of stuff i might've forgotten and nothing came to mind, "I guess I'm done." I shrugged and headed downstairs.

I put my hands in my pocket and expected to find my phone to grasp onto. I dramatically gasped and scurried to where I was last.

I threw the folded blankets and pillows around. I scanned through the huge closet, "Where the heck..." I scratched the top of my head.

"C'mon! Crystal everyone is outside already!" My mom screamed.

"HUH! Wait I lost my phone!" I screamed down the stairs.

Mother groaned, "Why do you always lose your phone!"

I rolled my eyes and hastened my speed, "I cant leave without my phone! I need to post my trip!"

"Lets go! I guess we'll just have to leave without you!" I heard the front door slam.

I shot up from the ground and ran down the stairs, "No! I still can't find my phone!" I scanned the hallway while i was headed out. Everyone was already settled in the car, but CHanyeol was at the cadillac door waiting for me to jump in.

I trudged heavily with my hands in my pocket, "I'm not gonna be able to live this weekend."

"Stop being dramatic and get in." My mom shook her head in disbelief.

Before I stepped in the car Chanyeol gripped my arm.

"WHa?" I stomped my feet and and whined.

He put his hand in my jacket pocket, "Will you still be complaining?" He was waving my phone in my face.

I snatched it away and stuffed it back in my jacket. I pouted and crawled into the car, "I did check my pockets."

The car was full of laughs and my embarrassment. The car ride was to be around 9 hours, but with traffic... Who knows how long.

I sat back and crossed my legs, "Anyone know when the rest of the chapter release??"

"Like... Never! The process has been taking forever!" Sehun checked the Wattpad schedule then whined, "But Running man is a few chapters away!" Big teaser there. Kekekeke.

"I heard a snippet of your drama is coming out too?" Suho cheered, "Been waiting for that chapter to come out!"

I raised a brow, "Running man? Paper Hearts too? Thats so much going on! I haven't even planned what to eat tomorrow!"

"Yah but this Cali trip feels like its going on forever..."Kai pouted, "I want to get to the good part already. Tell this dang writer to stop stalling!! Write faster!" He yelled to the sky.

Who and what were they talking about?!

"Yall are hallucinating." I shook my head and bonked their heads.

A voice boomed throughout the car, "Hey! Im not stalling! Just busy!"

We looked around, "Huh!? Where'd that voice come from!?"