Chapter 25: On The Hunt.

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea

I'll sail the world to find you

If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see

I'll be the light to guide you

We find out what we're made of

When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3
I'll be there

And I know when I need it

I can count on you like 4, 3, 2
And you'll be there

'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah.

-Count On Me by Bruno Mars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 25: On The Hunt.

{Tyler's P.O.V.}

[A/N: This isn't the case for this Chapter, but I'm sorry if the song lyrics are really long sometimes. I get a little carried away when I really love the song/artist because I don't want to reuse the song later on or that same artist. So. Yeah. Hope you understand. I love you guys, enjoy Chapter 25: On The Hunt(: Xoxo.]

We were left in the dark, millions of thoughts running through my head.

The only thing I can remember is a flurry of flower petals & Troye yelling about the Space Needle in Seattle.

My brain went completely out the window from how corrupted I am from this experience.

No matter how much I love Dan & Phil, NEVER AGAIN.

At least we might finally get the answers we acquired soon.

"Ty, you okay?" Troye was the first to break the silence, but I didn't mind.

The air felt eerie & strange. In all honesty, I have never felt disturbed in my entire life. I didn't really believe in supernatural things like ghosts. Well. Until now. Thanks, Phan.

"No, if you're asking for the truth. Ha," The laugh leaving my lips felt dry & forced, me shaking from how terrified I really was.

"Do you want me to take you home?"

"Please don't. There's no way I can sleep tonight. Can I stay with you?" I grabbed him, hugging him to me like he might disappear if I didn't do so.

I snuggled my face into his chest. I just really need to be in his arms right now. His comfort & love is all I'd ever need. As long as he loves me, we could be starving, we could be homeless, we could broke. It doesn't matter. Troye is what matters. His love & care meant more than all the material things this world possessed. All the money in the entire universe wouldn't ever make me as happy as he did.

Not even close.

I found refuge in the distance with him, even where we're breaking down. If I'm going down, I know we're going down swinging together to rise again like the morning sun, bringing color to each other's skies every moment we could. (A/N: So many references, I hope you guys are okay. #LiteralSatanMariah.)

"Ty, you know how embrassing my family is..." He rubbed my back, holding me tightly like I needed to be held.

"Then, spend the night at mine. I don't care, I just really need to be with you right now. My Mom loves you anyways, she wouldn't mind! Please," I took handfuls of his shirt into my small hands, refusing to let him go.