Tronler Rant A/N.

I'm sorry this isn't an update, I promise I'm working on that.

I'm just doing a P.O.V. I'm not quite used to, so it'll take a little bit of time.

I apologize if you got a notification last night for Chapter 34, that was a complete accident because I am a fuck up.

I just want to talk about Tronler because I'm just getting really really upset about it.

I get that it sucks Troyler have hardly been together this year, but you need to understand they still love each other. They're best friends & best friends stick together. THEY'VE BOTH HAD A BUSY YEAR, THIS IS PROBABLY A GIANT REASON WHY. On top of the fact they're always saying nice things about each other whenever possible. Troyler will always be all right. This is hard on any of us, I know, it is. But that's what the fandom is for.

YOU DO NOT TAKE OUT YOUR HATRED ON FELLOW SHIPS.

You do not go around disrespecting Connor or Tronnor, just because you are unhappy.

If you're sad, TALK TO SOMEONE IN THIS FANDOM. This fandom is one of the kindest I've ever joined & I feel so privileged to get to be a part of it on top of writing for you all.

Connor doesn't deserve that, he's actually a giant cat-loving, coffee drinking, phototaking ascetic of a human being & DESERVES TO BE TREATED AS SO. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I PERSONALLY LOVE CON & I NEVER SAY YOU HAVE TO TOO, BUT YOU NEED TO SHOW SOME RESPECT.

SAME GOES FOR TYLER & TROYE.

For me, at this point, I love & adore Tronler, individually & together. I enjoy every Tronler ship: Troyler, Tronnor, Conler, Tronler. Troyler is what I truly ship, but I'm fine with any of the three happening!! I don't ship them all, I just have mutual respect & love. As long as all of them are happy & well, that's what matters. I just want them to be happy. You cannot deny them of it, you know each of them deserve a great life.

WE SHOULD LOVE & SUPPORT THEM ALL, SEPARATELY OR WHATEVER RELATIONSHIPS THEY MAY PURSUE.

At the end of the day, they don't owe us any explanations for their actions or choices, they are still HUMAN BEINGS. I feel like we forget this sometimes. You also can't control feelings. IF IT HAPPENS, IT HAPPENS.

SHIP HAPPENS.

Connor can hang with Troye if he wants to, nothing we do or say can control or change that. Troye can hang out with Ty, Ty can hang out with Con. All three of them can be with one another, HONESTLY, IT'S KINDA NONE OF OUR BUSINESS.

HONESTLY, IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ANY TRONLER SHIP,

READ FIRST STEPS BECAUSE THIS WILL SOLVE ALL OF YOUR ISSUES & MAKE YOU SHIP E V E R Y T H I N G, I PROMISE YOU.~ ♥

This is it, spreading the Tronler love & peace, mwah, mwah.

If you love Troyler & you read my trash, I love you.

If you're hella Tronnor & read my shit, I still love you.

If you're Conler af & read my terrible writing, I love you as well.

If you're a Tronler enthusiast & read my stories, I got mad love for you.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, I'M DONE.

Admire me from afar, I shall update soon, I hope(:

Twitter: WildheartSivan
Instagram: WildheartSivan
Snapchat: IHeartBTR4Ever
Tumblr: Perfectisyourmiddlename

You're all cool as hell & I fecking love you, bye. *Throws flowies in your face.* ♡

-Mariah.