Chapter 24: Two Halves Make A Whole.

We were so different

But opposites attract

So my hope kept growing

And I never looked back

You're one of a kind!

No one can change this heart of mine
Oh!

You said we wouldn't make it

But look how far we've come

For so long my heart was breaking

And now we're standing strong

The things you say, you make me fall harder each day

You're a trainwreck

But I wouldn't love you if you changed!

Oh, oh, yeah

...One more thing I thought I'd share with someone special

I'm falling like I've never fell before

It's funny you said we'd never make it and look how far we've come

You're a trainwreck

But with you I'm in love...

-Trainwreck by Demi Lovato.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 24: Two Halves Make A Whole.

{Troye's P.O.V.}

[A/N: Idk, I might start doing beginning Author's Notes, probably only when needed. But I made muffins at 12 in the morning. Someone, help me get my life together, no one is ever going to love me. *Sobs.* OH, LOTS OF PHAN FLUFF, JUST SAYING.]

The room was moderately dark, even with the dimly lit candles. I was sitting in a circle with Phan & Ty, inbetween Tyler & Dan, holding their hands, Tyler holding Phil's & my hand.

I wasn't sure what to expect. Honestly, I don't think any of us know who or what to expect.

"So who exactly are we trying to summon or what are we trying to find out?" Curiosity got the better of me, I guess. But curiosity killed the cat. Tyler gripped my hand a little tighter, indicating he was also probably scared shitless.

"Be patient, will you? All you gotta do is trust that we're being true. You trust us, don't you?" Phil's eyebrows came together in concern, looking a little sad. Dan blankly stared at us, waiting for us to say something.

"We trust you. We're just a little, I don't know, afraid? Aren't you?" Tyler's voice wavered & all I wanted to do was take him into my arms, stroke my hand through his hair, kiss him, letting him know everything going to be okay.

"Considering this is our superpower, something we're kinda stuck with, you get used to it pretty fast, I'd say," Phil shrugged like it was no big deal.

He's right, to them, it probably WASN'T a big deal.

"I'm not scared by much, but I am frightened by the dark," Dan told us modestly, the corner of Phil's mouth twitching into a small, fond smile.

"I don't know why, I'll always be there to protect you."

"I know... It's not really the dark itself. It's more like the fear of what's in the dark."

"I was in the dark before I met you." Even with such little light, it's not impossible to see Phil's cheeks were darkened in a deep, dark red.

"Well, that's not fair because I was going to say you showed me through the dark," Dan mumbled sheepishly. His own face was on fire.