Chapter 34: Pick Me Up.

I had a way then losing it all on my own

I had a heart then but the queen has been overthrown

And I'm not sleeping now, the dark is too hard to beat

And I'm not keeping now the strength I need to push me

You show the lights that stop me turn to stone

You shine it when I'm alone

And so I tell myself that I'll be strong

And dreaming when they're gone

'Cause they're calling, calling, calling me home

Calling, calling, calling home

You show the lights that stop me turn to stone

You shine it when I'm alone home

Voices I play within my head

Touch my own skin and hope that I'm still breathing

And I think back to when my brother and my sister slept

In an unknown place the only time I feel safe...

-Lights by Ellie Goulding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 34: Pick Me Up.

{Ingrid's P.O.V.}

[A/N: I'm super glad that you loved Jaspar's P.O.V. I might do it again sometime(: Some of you were surprised by Korey, oops, I'm sorry about it. Bye, I hope you like Ingrid's P.O.V. Surprisingly, none of you guessed her, idk. SORRY FOR PUBLISHING THIS LAST NIGHT, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT.]

"Do you reckon she's all right?" A British accent spoke.

I ruled out Troye from the list of them, he's got some sort of Australian/South African accent, not British.

It's either Dan or Phil asking, I'm not really sure which is which because their friends just refer to them as 'Phan'.

"Yeah, I think so. Maybe? Do you think we should get help?" Tyler sounded pretty worried about me, which was nice that someone is looking out for me, just for once in my life.

"I'm sorry, but there is NO way I'm going back out there & I'm definitely not letting you out of my sight," I could hear sounds of suction & I'm assuming it's Troyler making out, probably disgusting their entire gang.

"Get a room," Zoe shouted & things clattering to the floor followed after, all of them chucking things at Troyler to make them stop kissing.

"& do what exactly?" A distinct British accent that was different from earlier asked, Dan snickering to himself.

"Cheeky bum sex," Sounds of disgust & yelling besides laughter ensued, making me smile a little bit to myself.

"Dan! UNBELIEVABLE," Troye scolded him & I can just imagine him wagging a finger at him, being such a Father.

Everyone in their friendship group seems to view Troye as the Dad & I can definitely see why. He's the only one who seemed to be able to take things seriously most of the time upon the fact that he's the most level-headed one.

"Is it really though, I think we all saw that one coming," Dan continued laughing up riots, receiving high fives from everyone but Troye & Tyler.

There was a coldness on my forehead & I reached up to find out what it is exactly. I slowly opened my eyes to see it's an ice pack, setting it on the table besides me.