Chapter 27: Misfortunate Encounters.

Then the smile had finally faded,

From the apple of their eye

They were young and independent,

And they thought they had it planned

Should have known right from the start

You can't predict the end

Oh Memories!

Where'd you go?

You were all I've ever known!

How I miss yesterday?

How'd I let it fade away?

-Memories by Panic! At The Disco.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 27: Misfortunate Encounters.

{Tyler's P.O.V.}

[A/N: Okay, but like okay, before I started writing this Chapter, I hit 1k votes on this story &. THANK YOU, I DID CRY, YES. I love you guys, also hit 8k, fecking hell. (,: Thank you!! BTW, I LOVE P!ATD.]

"Tyler, Ty," I was being shaken awake, although I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes or to even move. The terror I just went through numbed my skin & every breath I was taking felt like a fighting struggle.

I could hear everything going on, I just couldn't wake up. I was pretty much in the state of a coma from anxiety & stress.

"Baby, please wake up. I love you, I'm here for you," Troye whispered in my ear, rubbing my arm delicately up & down.

Slowly, my shirt had started getting damp, I'm assuming from Troye's tears.

He hugged me tightly to his chest & I figured out that he's sitting on the floor with me sprawled out in his lap, sobbing all over me.

I wanted to snap out of my coma induced state. I wanted to let him know I'm okay, but I couldn't. I just couldn't.

My breaths got shorter, more hallow. My heartbeat went from a melodious song to a dull roar, Troye shouting in alarm.

"Ty, stay with me, oh my god. Please don't do this to me. I can't live without you, please," More & more tears, dropping from his gorgeous face onto my skin, cutting through my heart.

Tyler, God damn it!

Pull it together, wake up!

WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP.

"Troye, he just needs a moment. He's going to be fine," I heard Zoe's calming voice ringing in my ears.

She knows how I can get sometimes, especially when I get too overwhelmed or go into a deep shock, much like right now.

She's dealt with my panic attacks & I'd say she always handles it well. She likes to be the rock for everyone when they're all falling apart. Times like right now, I cannot say how much I respect Zoe for it because I know Troye is losing it.

"I can't, Zoe. I love him. I'm coming apart at the seams." I couldn't hardly understand the words he uttered from the sniffles & sobs, the RV filled with silence besides the sound of Troye's cries.

"I want pizza," Caspar stated what seemed distractingly.

"Are you fucking kidding me, my boyfriend is practically in a coma & all you can think about is food?"

"If it helps, that's all I ever think of, not just now, gosh," The sound of footsteps & the RV door closing followed shortly after.

"I'm going to go after to Jaspar to make sure they don't do something stupid. You going to be okay?" Zoe's warm tone felt like love, comfort, a big hug that could help you through the worst.