Chapter 39: Reversing The Wrongs.

Oh and if I had a brain

I'd be cold as a stone and rich as a fool

That turned all those good hearts away

God knows what is hiding in this world of little consequence

Behind the tears, inside the lies

A thousand slowly dying sunsets

God knows what is hiding in those weak and drunken hearts

Guess the loneliness came knocking

No one needs to be alone, oh singin'

People help the people

And if you're homesick,

give me your hand and I'll hold it...

-People Help The People by Birdy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 39: Reversing The Wrongs.

{Connor's P.O.V.}

[A/N: OOH, CONNOR, NOT WHAT YOU WERE PROBABLY EXPECTING. I really love People Help The People by Birdy, so like ajajjsjdjs. ONE LAST THING, I HIT 20K, SO THANK YOU, OH MY GOD, HOLY SHIT. Hey, so sorry for being away again, school & whatnot, ya feel? I'M REALLY SORRY FOR BEING A LITTLE SHIT, PLEASE STILL LOVE ME. Okay, so read my ending Author's Note, all right? Bye!! ♡ Also, I recommend rereading Chapter 37 to help understand this one, honestly.]

If I didn't walk in on Ricky & Kingsley, high chances are that they would've killed Tyler on the spot, which is not part of the plan. Honestly, none of this was really part of the plan. At least, that's what I thought.

See, I'm about to explain myself because I swear I'm not a bad guy, & a giant part of me hopes that you'll find it in your heart to forgive me for all the dumb things I partaked myself in.

Korey Kuhl, who I have had a crush on forever, recruited me to be a part of breaking Troyler up. Me being as foolish as I am, went along with the plan, hoping it'll please him, hoping it'll make him want me, hoping it'll impressive him enough to want to be with me. I guess you could say only fools fall for me, I suppose.

If anything, this made things worse & now, I'm getting deeper this mess, taking careful contemplations on what the hell I should do. I need to reverse my wrongs, but that's not necessarily the easiest thing to do.

If I release Tyler & help him get back to Troye, we could both killed instantly. If I don't, he'll be murdered. There is a war inside my heart gone silent, both sides dissatisfied & somewhat violent. Although, I do know what the right choice is even if it's a dangerous one. I have to help Tyler.

Everything is shattering & it's my mistake at the end of the day. I pray what I have in mind will work out, getting him back to who he honestly belongs with: Troye.

Tyler was in the worst condition I'd ever seen him in. He was always smiling, the happiest human being I'd ever been graced in the presence of. That Tyler was swiped clean like a shaken etch-a-sketch with a boy I'd never seen before, one I didn't recognize at all.

He left as a sun dies on a skyline, fading out to black. He was gone. Tyler Oakley was no longer Tyler Oakley. He had been worn & torn, ripped at every edge, but he's still a masterpiece, tearing through the pages & the ink.

Tyler is a violence in the pouring rain, a hurricane. Yet him & Troye are beautiful natural disasters that were perfectly designed & destined to be from the start in every universe, written in the stars. They go together like fire & ice, creating an icy inferno that ignites only when they're together.