Chapter 13: Take My Hand.

Hey oh, never let go of me, yo

Hold tight, it's gonna get hard to breathe

And never, never let you drown

Even if we're going down

Hey oh, never let go of me

When I'm sinking.

-Rough Water by Travie McCoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 13: Take My Hand.

{Tyler's P.O.V.}

"Because I have two superpowers too."

The words left his mouth & my brain processed it, sinking in like an anchor in water.

He's. Troye's. Troye's just like me.

This makes a lot of sense. It's like he always knew what I was thinking & I had my suspicions, but I was right all along.

"I thought you could only turn invisible."

"I thought you only had super strength, but looks like we were both wrong," He shot back, looking about as stressed as I was, tugging at his hair to maintain his sanity.

Me telling the truth was supposed to make the situation better. This was supposed to help clear things up, make it easier, relieve some stress.

Boy, was I wrong in every way there is to be wrong.

If anything, it amplified everything to the maximum.

If we become boyfriends, we'd bring a lot of attention & possible danger to everyone we love besides ourselves.

What will my Mom say if I tell her I told Troye?

That I ended up finding out we're actually in the same boat?

Will she make me stop seeing him like she did last time in the past?

Will she let me be with the boy I love this time?

Why is it that I actually don't really care what my Mom or anyone has to say in the matter?

Ay, my head hurts.

"So what's your second power aside from invisibility?" I let my curiousity get the better of me & I had to ask.

"Nope, not until you tell me what your's is first."

He's stubborn. Cute, but stubborn as a bull.

"Your second power is mind-reading, isn't it," I test out the words to see his reaction.

He made eye contact with me & stopped tugging on his hair. "How'd you figure it out already, what the heck."

I shrug my shoulders before standing up off his bed to walk around his room, messing with some trinkets & other items he has laying around.

"You seemed like you always knew what I'm thinking, even when I didn't tell you. You didn't exactly hide it from me, ya know." I turn around to face him now, shaking a snow globe he put on a shelf before setting it back.

"I wasn't trying to. I wanted you to know. But now, you have to tell me your's because it's only fair," He stood up, walking over to stand next to me.

I let my head fall on his shoulder, burying my head in the space in his neck. "Think back to the first day of school. Don't you ever wonder how I caught up to you so quickly when you ran out of the lunchroom?"