Chapter 35: Wildest Dreams.

Hurts so bad, I don't know what you want from me

You know I'm trying, You know I'm trying

And now we're hanging on by a heartbeat

You know I'm trying, I was always trying

Maybe if you let me be your lover

Maybe if you try then I would not bother

Telling me that basically you're not looking out for me

Everything is true to me, never words where you would see

Maybe if you let me be your lover

Maybe if you try then I would not bother

I've been hating everything, everything that could have been

Could have been my anything, now everything's embarrassing.

-Everything Is Embrassing by Sky Ferreria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 35: Wildest Dreams.

{Tyler's P.O.V.}

[A/N: I really love this song, JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW. I'm really glad you all liked the different P.O.V.'s besides the fact of my Tronler Rant was appreciated. I just needed to get it off my chest, so. It's the halfway point of Auguest & I'm getting snervous. ALSO, VV SORRY ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN FROM NOW UNTIL PROBABLY THE END OF THIS STORY.]

Ingrid has ran off into the night. She explained enough for us to get a grip on why what's happening is happening, but there's still so much we both wanted to know.

We might never see her again, we may meet again sometime. There's no way to tell.

Troye told me he read her mind the last second before she stood up & left. Her thought was this: "Everyone will either want to kiss you, kill you, or be you."

That left an unsettling feeling in the pit of my stomach.

We went back to school after that weekend, trying to act like everything's fine. It's not & I know it & so does Troye. Our school is becoming more on lockdown by the Allegiance & Jenna is at our school almost everyday. She seems to remember us by heart & I really wish she didn't take such a deep interest in me & Troye, more so Troye. If one of us is in trouble, I don't want Troye to be apart of it.

He said that ever since his power evaluation, the Allegiance drop by his house at the most unexpected moments & he gets tested randomly about once a week.

He's fucking terrified & I'm terrified for him.

I kept having nightmares since that night of people hurting Troye. It was the masked people from the Space Needle.

I wanted to help him, but I couldn't. My screams couldn't be heard, I couldn't breathe. I was trapped & held back by some force, being forced to hear his sobs & cries of pain.

That force seemed to be love.

Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes. The more you love someone, the more of power you're giving them to damage you.

Last night, the dreams got worse.

It was out after me this time singing, "I am your worst, I am your worst nightmare." These new flocks were nothing but vultures.

Troye died right before my eyes this time & all I can do is scream, cry, be helpless. After his death, I was able to run to him. Our unidentified aggressors then disappeared into thin air like they were never here.