Chapter 41: Regifted Trust.

Gave you a minute

When you needed an hour

Just to push it aside

Instead of leaving it behind you

If any word that I said

Could have made you forget

I'd have given you them all

But it was all in your head

And we're burning all the bridges now

Watching them go up in flames

No way to build them up again

Now we're burning all the bridges now

'Cause it was sink or swim and I went down, down, down

And we're burning all the bridges

Burning all the bridges now...

-Bridges by BROODS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 41: Regifted Trust.

{Connor's P.O.V.}

[A/N: Hello, so. I would've updated this again over break, but I couldn't come up with a good Chapter title as well as song & I know that sounds so stupid, but ugh. Anyhow, ANYTHING BUT ORDINARY HIT 30K & I'm still in a major shock. THANK YOU SO MUCH. But also, I was working on a Christmas/New Years One-Shot for Wildly At Ease & I'm so late because I'm a flop, but I'll post that sometime. But I hope you enjoy, ilysm! ♡] 

"Hey, take my hand," I held out the palm of my hand for Tyler to take as he did.

"Take a breath," Tyler listened to me once again, taking tiny, indepth breaths to keep himself calm, eventually synchronizing his breathing pace with mine.

"Pull me close & take one step," He kept following my orders, doing exactly as I said so.

"Keep your eyes locked on mine," He nodded, inhaling & exhaling several more times, then making immediate eye contact with my grassy green eyes.

"You're going to be okay. Remember what I said?"

"I'm a snowglobe & this is just the storm that will pass over in time," He repeated what I had said to him previously, the corners of my mouth crinkling into a small smile.

"Exactly. All right, Ty, you ready?"

"Do you really think he'll feel me if you hurt me enough?"

"I can't ever answer that with certainity because the truth runs wild like kids on concrete, but we need to try," I sigh in stress, giving his hand a gentle squeeze several times.

"Let's do it," He squeezed my hand back with a tiny grin in return.

"I'm going to start off soft & increase the intensity gradually because if I use my maximum amount of electricity on you all at once, I might end up killing you, which is definitely beside the plan."

"Got it," Tyler tightened his grip on my hand, hurting me a bit since he's got the power of super strength afterall.

"Don't be nervous, just give me a signal if it gets to be too much," I flickered my eyes back & forth into his & I can definitely tell he was freaking out.

Tyler is one of those people who seems like everything is out in the open with nothing else to offer underneath when the actual reality is he's as complicated & undiscovered as the bodies of the ocean. No matter how far you may travel through his currents of water, you'd still never have him all figured out because the swimming may be endless. Tell me how I'm going to get past this wave to empty Tyler's swimming pools as the truth runs wild like the rain to the sea.