Chapter 37: Demanding Pain.

But I'm only human

And I bleed when I fall down

I'm only human

And I crash and I break down

Your words in my head, knives in my heart

You build me up and then I fall apart

'Cause I'm only human...

-Human by Christina Perri.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 37: Demanding Pain.

{Tyler's P.O.V.}

[A/N: WARNING- SMUT WARNING, JKAY, VIOLENCE WARNING THOUGH, SORRY ABOUT IT. Please make sure to read my ending Author's Note. Update, I'm going back to school in about 18 days. I'm going to be in 11th grade. I'm going to be 17 in about three months. Fuck, I want to cry. Throw me under a bridge. On the other hand, I think I know where I want this story to go, so. COOL.]

It's a really old city. I'm stuck between the dead and the living, so I thought to myself, sitting on a graveyard shelf.
As the echo of heartbeats from the ground below my feet, I struggled to move, failing completely because I was tied up & stuck like a fly caught in fly paper.

I could smell salt in the air & a cool breeze smacking my face every few seconds along with the sound on waves crashing.

Where am I?

I don't have a clue at all. What I do know is I need to find a way out of here as soon as possible or I might fucking die. I still couldn't see or speak. The blindfold blocking my vision, the duct tape on my mouth preventing my words, taking them to just be lost like water running down a drain.

"Help," I mumbled, squirming desperately, hot tears rushing down my face.

Then again, maybe I deserved this for breaking up with Troye. I deserve everything that was coming to me.

Without him, I didn't have much to live for anyways. Is it bad I hope he comes rushing in like a knight in shining armor to rescue me any moment when I know that's probably not realistic? Why would he come save me? I'm the idiot who told him I didn't love him anymore.

Regret of that prickled at me like needles being injected into my skin. It was disheartening, it was numbing, it was regret. Regret can make you feel the worst of things, it eats away at you. You can shove it deeply in your mind like a childhood toy in the back of your closet, but it'll always resurface, reminding you of the memories, of what used to be, what is signifies. Regret. That word alone can make you feel just that. Regret.

I wanted to be everywhere, yet nowhere. The number one place right now I prefer to be at is in the comfort of Troye's loving arms.

If home is where the heart is, then we're all fucked.

"But home is just a room full of my safest sounds," His beautiful voice sang to me from the bottom of his beautiful soul & beautiful heart. So beautiful.

It's hard to explain how perfect he is, how beautiful he is. The amount of how extraordinary Troye Sivan Mellet is cannot be captured in words. 525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes, how do you measure a year, especially with Troye?

Troye is like a piece of music. Everything he does, says, is makes him art. He, himself is art. Every note, word in the song, melody symbolizes different parts of him, coming together to make the beautiful noise that is he, Troye Sivan. He is a song I'd never get tired of hearing, one I'd replay over & over again for eternity if my life would allow me. He will never know just how beautiful he is to me.