Chapter 19: Better Together.

I'm in love with a boy

And I see him every day

I'm in love with a boy

But I'll never say his name

I'm in love with the way

I'm in love with his face

I can see right through

I'm in love with the way

The way I'm in love with you.

-In Love With A Boy by Kaya Stewart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 19: Better Together.

{Tyler's P.O.V.}

Troye had walked through me & I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued, on the other hand, pretty freaked out at the same time by it.

We're still not really sure exactly what triggers or hinders his abilities, both of us trying to figure it out together.

I promised him we're in this together, forever & always. I mean those words.

I've been acting extremely sappy since Troye & I got together, but in all honesty, so has he. I love corny gestures, as much as I hate to admit that. They make my heart grow approximately 5 sizes.

I know Troye doesn't though. He seems really annoyed by them. Although, he's pulled all kinds of romantic actions he probably can't stand for me & I love him even more for that.

Yes, we have similarities. At the same time, we have differences too. If we were too much alike, that'd get so boring. Of we are on complete opposite sides of the spectrum, we'd clash all the time & all we'd ever do is argue.

We have the perfect balance of both: Enough in common to not hate each other, enough apart to keep things in our relationship stimulating.

Troye sparked a small force field, something he said he's never been able to do. I kept holding onto him, hoping maybe he'd be able to do it again or make a bigger force field.

The biggest force field he can currently create is about the size of a ping pong ball, but it's okay. He's improving & trying. That's what matters. I didn't expect either of us to be able to do or master our skills in one day, it takes time.

"Ty, I'm tired & I suck at this," He giggled slightly, the disappointment he feels quite obvious in this statement.

I especially know because he flicked his wrist a few times after he said it, something he does when he's nervous, upset, overjoyed, or if he might be lying.

"Troye, you do not suck at this! It's going to take patience, babe. You're making progress." Before I kiss his cheek in encouragement, he turned his head last minute to convert it to his lips.

He blames me for us getting distracted, but who's the one getting distracted now?

I try to retract, though Troye knows I was going to do that, so he grabbed the back of my neck to keep me here.

"Troyeeeeee," I say against his lips, causing him to smile.

"Tyyyyyyyy," He imitates, sighing, letting me go after another moment.

"I want kisses," He pouts, his blue eyes shining & shimmering more than usual, making me feel insane amounts of guilt.

"Troye, we have things to do!" How am I being the reasonable adult figure for once?