Chapter 32: Eye of The Storm.

No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens

One day they'll see what goes down in the kitchen

Places, places, get in your places

Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces

Everyone thinks that we're perfect

Please don't let them look through the curtains

Picture, picture, smile for the picture

Pose with your brother, won't you be a good sister?

Everyone thinks that we're perfect

Please don't let them look through the curtains

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E

I see things that nobody else sees.

-Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 32: Eye of The Storm.

{Troye's P.O.V.}

[A/N: I HIT 10K BEFORE I BEGAN WRITING THIS, FUCK. THANK YOU, OH GOD. MY TRASH HAS 10K, UNBELIEVABLE. ON TOP OF THAT, CONLER, SHIT. I'm just going to hardcore dedication to messymessymess bc the song I chose is Melanie Martinez, enough said. Another thing, RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU'VE EVER FELT PERSONALLY VICTIMIZED BY MARIAH LINO. I have a feeling it's a lot of you. *Cry laughs.* See ya soon!!~ ♥]

Someone had attacked Ingrid, meaning someone has it out for us. Probably each & everyone of us. Just our luck, isn't it?

"Oh fuck, what are we supposed to do?" Tyler trembled with fear & I couldn't blame him for it.

"I'll shield you, you carry her. We really need to get out of here before things get worse."

Tyler nodded, agreeing with no argument whatsoever, lifting the unconscious Ingrid into his arms. Right then, someone had shot a ball of radioactivity, another being a ball of fire.

Tyler shrieked a bit & I hurriedly made a force field. I opened my eyes to find my force field had worked, let alone actually creating one that was large enough to protect the entire gang.

Our aggressors weren't backing down at all, sticking to their guns. They continued to shoot fire & radioactivity, somehow getting stronger every time. They were weaking my force field. We're about to be fucked.

"Troye, dude, you okay?" Caspar asked, his eyebrows stitching with massive amounts of worry.

"What do you think, Caspar, this ain't a scene, this is a God damn arms race," Joe snarled back, slugging him in the arm.

"Ow, I'm sorry that I have concern for my friend, gosh. We can solve our problems later. Right now it's about Troyler & Ingrid & getting them out alive. Do you need coverage?"

This may come as a shock, but Caspar isn't normally one to sober up & take responsibility during a situation, so this is a first.

"Caspar, I can't let you risk your life for us-"

"You'd do the same, wouldn't you?"

"Why does that matter-"

"Just answer the question," Caspar moved his hand in the motion of hurry it along, rolling his eyes, & crossing his arms at the same time.

"Of course I would. You're like my brother."

"That's all I needed to hear. Joe, morph into Ingrid as a distraction & come with me. If it's Ingrid they want, it's Ingrid they'll get. Get home safely," He hugged me, Ty, Phan, & Zoe, Joe doing the same, then changing into Ingrid like Caspar had ordered him to.