Chapter 31: Sparks Flying.

Like a small boat
On the ocean

Sending big waves
Into motion

Like how a single word
Can make a heart open

I might only have one match

But I can make an explosion

And all those things I didn't say

Wrecking balls inside my brain

I will scream them loud tonight

Can you hear my voice this time?

This is my fight song
Take back my life song

Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on

Starting right now I'll be strong

I'll play my fight song

And I don't really care if nobody else believes

'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me.

-Fight Song by Rachel Platten.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 31: Sparks Flying.

{Tyler's P.O.V.}

[A/N: Almost to 10k & I'm still just. How. Okay, trying to not die. I love you guys so much & idk, probably lots of trashy references in this Chapter(: ENJOY. Xoxo.]

Ingrid Nilson is nothing like I expected her to turn out to be. She's actually very beautiful like a beautiful that doesn't make it big deal out of itself like, "Hey world, look at me", even though it deserved to be. She's kind & has a smile that could make you do the same in seconds.

After she had a small sob story moment in Troye's arms, we calmed her down enough to hear more about her past with Jenna.

I leaned against the railing of the Space Needle, Troye putting an arm around me to make sure I don't fall or whatever, Ingrid as relaxing against the railing, her elbows up on them, putting her head in her hands, looking out on the city of Seattle as if she was lost. Lost in thought or maybe because she lost herself.

Big cities can make you lose who you are. It can get lonesome. & sometimes, your heart might fall apart in the process like a withering flower, petals floating down to the ground, day after day until there's nothing left.

"Jenna was the love of my life, ya know? I wouldn't have left her if it wasn't for good reason."

"Then, why did you? If you loved her, why'd you let her go?" Troye asked with genuinity, I could tell he really cares.

"I need to do something, I fucked up for nothing," She wiped away her tears, sniffling because she had started to cry again.

The emotional toll this is taking on her makes me feel pretty shitty inside for asking her to open up old wounds again. We basically opened them back up & poured salt into them.

"But you gotta just tell someone, tell someone what you've done," I give her arm a squeeze for support to give her the courage to spill her heart out.

"What can I say," She laughed half-heartedly, tucking her hair behind her ears, not looking at us at all, still taking in the late night vision of Seattle.

"I'm loving the pain & I never wanna live without it, I guess. So why try?" A small sigh left her lips & she took in a deep breath to keep continuing on.