Chapter 1

*Skylar's POV*

I woke up and looked around the cell at all the stuff I've acquired on past runs. Just something to not make the cell so dull. I heard a faint snore next to me and I turned seeing my beautiful husband Daryl. He looked so peaceful as he slept and then when he woke up he put on his little tough guy shell. I leaned down and kissed his cheek and was prepared to pull away but his arms circled me and pulled me nearly on top of him.

"No" he mumbled sleepy.

"Daryl" I chuckled and placed a kiss on his lips.

He smiled against my kiss and his hands pulled up my shirt and he traced his fingers along the small of my back. I shivered with delight and gave him another kiss. His hands slid and cupped my butt. I squealed.

"Daryl stop it"

I rolled off him and he looked at me. I got up and grabbed some stuff off the top bunk and slid on his vest. He smiled,

"That looks alot better of you then it ever did on me" he told me.

I posed joking and leaned down giving him a kiss and walking out of our cell moving the sheet we put up.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I walked out the doors and I seen everyone eating breakfast and people were taking down walkers that were hearding up the fences. I started to walk into the feild when I heard people say my name.

"Hi Skylar" a kid Patrick said.

Patrick was Carl's friend and he was a good and was very nice.

"Hey Patrick"

"Sup Skylar"

"Hey Sky"

Diffrent voice said. I waved at everyone and went down into the feild where Carl was with Rick. I walked up and hugged Carl from behind. He yelled with suprise and turned chuckling when he saw me. My god, Carl was so grown up now, he got taller and way more mature. He was smart and knew what he was doing we all did. We had been on the outside unlike some of the people from Woodbury.

"Hey Sky" Carl said.

Rick smiled taking off his gloves and pulled me into a hug. I laughed and we all started to talk and then we heard a whistle.

"Let's go" Rick said.

We all ran to the gate and that's when we seen Michonne riding up on a horse. We opened the little door we built and then the gates. Michonne stopped the horse and jumped off.

"Glad to see you" Rick told her with a smile.

"Glad to see you too. Someone hit the jackpot" she handed Carl a bunch of comics.

"No way...awesome, thank you"

I smiled at their relationship.

"I get to read em when you're done. And I found this"

She handed Rick a shaver and he examined it. I chuckled and he broke out into a grin.

"Your face is losing the war" Michonne told him.

I was next I walked up and pulled her into a hug and she smiled.

"Hey killer" I said pulling away.

"You going to stay a little while?" Rick asked.

"Just a little while" she answered.

I was about to speak when we seen the cars following Daryl's motorcycle. It was time for the run. Daryl didn't like me going out but I still went anyway but I stayed with him and we were always careful.