Chapter 3

*Daryls POV*

I was doing another check over and making sure there were no other walkers and making sure no other who had been bitin turned and attacked. I was with Rick, Skylar,and Glenn. We were all patrolling. Suddenly Skylar gasped as a walker lunged at her its arms reaching to grab her but stopped by the cell door. Skylar stumbled back a step and looked at me and then the walker in the cell. She must have recognized who it was because she looked for a second and backed up taking a deep breath. Rick came up and I nodded at him and he slowly opened his knife and stabbed the walker in the head. We continued to walk through and I kept my eyes on Skylar. I loved this woman and I didn't want anything to happen to her. We passed another cell and this time Glenn was grabbed by a walker and was trying to get it off.

"Get down!" I yelled and Glenn slid down the wall and I shot the walker and helped him up.

We moved the curtain to see who it was. Skylar ran a hand through her hair.

"Oh it's Patrick...all of em" she said.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
*Skylar*

Hershel and Caleb who was also a doctor came into the cell block to take a look. Rick took a look at him and looked at the Hershel and Caleb.

"No bites no wounds I think he just died" he told us.

"Horribly too" Caleb said examining him.

They started talking and it seemed like Rick had seen it before on a walker outside the fences. I stood next to Daryl.

"So its a sickness from the walkers?" Bob asked.

"No these things happened before they were around its mostly likely a flu" Caleb expalined.

"Well what are we going to do?" I asked looking at Rick and everyone else.

"We'll see I'm not sure right now" Rick explained.

Everyone walked off and I stayed and looked at the walker who was once Charlie a former member of our group. Then my gaze flickered to Ricks and I walked closer to him and sighed.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked.

Rick nodded and we walked out of the cell block and outside.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I walked out with Rick and Carl immediately came running up crashing into him.

"Carl."

"Dad I'm sorry I didn't see you come out" he said.

Rick hugged him.

"I'm fine..back away" he told him.

"I had to use one of the guns by the gate I swear I didn't want to" Carl explained.

Maggie was holding onto Michonne who was limping a bit.

"What happened in there?" Maggie asked.

Rick took a deep breath.

"Patrick got sick last night some type of flu it moves fast. We think he died an attacked the cell block. I know he was your friend I'm sorry he was a good kid. We lost a lot of good people" Rick explained.

Carl ran back to help Michonne. And Rick sighed,

"Glenn and your dad are okay but they were in there. Shouldn't get to close to anyone who's been exposed at least for a little while."
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

We held a counsel meeting to decide on what to do. We seen that Karen and David were both coming down with it so we put them down in the tombs until they start to feel better. We decided wed use isolation for all the people in cell block D and anyone else who'd been exposed. Hershel told us about a college that had the same medicine we needed for everyone else. Daryl was goingto take a group out and I was going to be part of it. We were up in our cell talking and suddenly it started getting really hot. I wiped off my head as Daryl kept talking. I quickly got up and down the steps with him on my heels and went to get a drink.

"Skylar wait" Daryl said

I ignored him and just kept going

Rick came up to us,

"Everything okay?"

Suddenly my throat clogged up and I caughed and blood splattered onto my hand. I looked up at Rick and Daryl and they had the eame exspession as me.

Oh no.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
NO NOT SKYLAR. Sorry it took so long heres chapter 3