Chapter 2

*Third Person*

Everyone stood shocked they were only pulled out of their trance when another came busting through.

"Yeah we should probably go now" Glenn said.

"Bobs still stuck get him out of there" Daryl instructed.

More and more walkers just came falling through. Pretty soon everything was hectic. Daryl was fighting them off with Skylar at his side looking so hot. He wanted her to get out safely but he knew she could handle her own she was smart. Gunshots rang.

"Hey!!" Bob yelled still stuck.

Skylar broke off from him to go help the others. Daryl panicked for a minute and then hopped on some boxes to kill the walkers. That's when he seen it from the break in the ceiling it was a helicopter and it was slowly falling through. Skylar screamed as a walker took her down.

"Skylar!!" Daryl yelled.

Sasha killed it taking it off her and helping Skylar up. They looked at eachother seriously and nodded. Getting up fighting side by side. Skylar shot a walker that was on Glenn and he quickly got up thankful.

"Hey!" Bob yelled trying to hold a walker back.

Daryl quickly pulled the walker away stepping on the head and he and Zack both lifted up the shelf pulling him free. Just then Zacks back leg was grabbed and a walker bit him in the back of the leg. He screamed and he was pulled down and his neck was bitten.

"Zack!" Glenn yelled.

Skylar's heart was pounding and she looked at the helicopter falling in. She looked at Zack calculating her chances taking a deep breath she started to run towards Zack but was grabbed by Daryl and pulled back.

"No!"

"We need to go!" Michonne yelled.

They all ran as the roof caved in and the helicopter fell through. Skylar ran hand in hand with Daryl and they all busted through the doors and onto their vehicles driving away.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*Daryls POV*

We rode back to the prison and Skylars arms were locked around me. Night had fallen we didn't expect it to take so long but it did. I pulled up to the prison and Skylar didn't move I grabbed her hands and unhooked them and finally she stirred waking up. She had moved or spoken the entire ride so I was sure she had fallen asleep. I got off my bike helping her and we strolled up to the prison with everyone else. Everyone went to their cells in the cell block and I walked with Skylar into our cell block C. It had been ours ever since we had cleared the prison. I walked her up to our cell and kissed her.

"I love you" I whispered.

Skylar smiled holding my hand.

"I love you too"

I put my hand on her face and looked into her eyes.

"Today when I seen the walker on you and I couldn't get to you I almost lost my mind" I confessed.

I put my hands in her hair and pulled her close to me and kissed her passionately.

"Go into the cell Ill be right there I got to go talk to Beth" I explained.

Skylar kissed me once more and turned going in and I took a deep breath. I decnded down the steps and stopped at Beths cell. She was laying on her bed and writing in her diary or whatever. I stood in the cell way and she looked up.

"Hey" her voice softly said.

My face was full of grim.

"Hey"

"What is it?" She asked.

I looked away and then back to her.

"Zack."

Her gaze became more serious and she sat up.

"Is he dead?"

I nodded not knowing what to say. Beth took a deep breath and stood up changing something on her little stand then looked at me.

"I don't cry anymore Daryl"

I nodded. She walked closer to me and for some strange reason I tensed up.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Just tired of losing people."

That's when she hugged me shocking me. But I hugged her back.

"I'm glad I didn't say goodbye I hate goodbyes."

Me too. I said my goodnights to her and went up to my cell where Skylar was already asleep. I took off my shirt and got under the covers next to her and holding her close. She moaned in appreciation and I kissed her.

"I love you."

And I fell asleep with my arms wrapped around her.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
*Skylar's POV*

When I woke up Daryl was gone so I said hello to everyone and made my way outside. I seen Carl and Rick saying goodbye to Michonne. Maggie and Glenn were probably in the guard tower. I wasn't sure where everyone else was. This was a big place. I would know I was lost nearly bleeding to death in a closet until I was found. But Ive been here long enough to study this place so it was all good. I walked over and seen Carol. I smiled,

"Hey Carol"

"Hey Sky. How are you today?" She asked.

I shrugged with a smile.

"Good same old stuff. Hey I wanted to ask you a question, have you?--"

Suddenly we heard shots from inside the building. That's when I became alert kicking into gear. Then the two girls Lizzie and Mika came running out.

"Help! help!"

"What happened?"

What the hell is happening? Rick came running up and I seen Glenn and every else Daryl included. I ran along with everyone.

"Walkers in D!" Glenn yelled.

"What about C?!"

"Clear we locked the gates to the tombs Hershels on guard" Sasha said.

"It ain't a breach" Daryl told him.

"We followed the plan."

And we all ran inside.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A shot rang as someone shot a gun that Daryl immediately took running. People were screaming and scared. It was a mix of people and walkers. I heard Rick yelling.

"Are you bit? Go get out of here! Hold that, are you bit?!"

I started killing walkers. One was coming towards one of the boys. Shit! Suddenly Daryl grabbed him.

"Get up! Get back in your cell!" He hit the walker with his crossbow.

I took down another walker and I seen one bite Lizzie and Mika's father I ran stabbing it in the head and yanking it out.

"Carol!"

She ran over grabbing him and I helped everyone else. I seen a walker crawling on the ground so I,quickly stomped on it splattering it's head. Then everything stopped and people began crying.

"Are we clear down here?" Rick asked.

"Yeah" Sasha and I said at the same time.

I looked at Daryl and we stood looking at the massacre. All these good people. Gone.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Chapter 2 you guys. ENJOY!