Chapter 12

Hi guys. Heres an update for you all enjoy ♡

*Skylar*

I sat on the tree stump in the woods fuming with my knife while Carl, Michonne and Rick finished the last of their food I had already finished and I was just waiting. We had to be close to Terminus we had passed by a few signs so we were headed in the right direction. I sighed and felt the sharp blade of my knife slid across my finger. I was coming to accept the fact that I was never going to see my husband again. I just hoped he was alive and okay. He was a survivor he taught me how to be strong and how to track mostly everything he knew how to do and for that I was grateful. I just wanted him here with me.

"How hungry are you on a scale of one to ten?" Rick asked.

Michonne chuckled.

"Twelve"

Carl looked at Rick.

"Fifteen."

Rick smiled and stood up putting out the fire. I put my knife in the holder and pulled my hair back into a ponytail and stood up along with him. We were going to go check the snares. As we were walking I trailed behind and that's when Michonne fell into step with me.

"Skylar you okay?" she asked.

I looked at her and nodded telling her I was fine. It was a lie of course I felt like a shell of my former self. I had family but the love of my life was gone and I didn't know if I would ever see him again. What was the point of pushing on when I didn't want to be even be alive? We had got to the snare and we had caught a small rabbit but at least it was something. Rick was showing us how to set one up and we all started talking about Terminus. What we were going to tell them, if we were going to tell them everything we've been through. Things we've done just everything who knew what we were going to say when we got there. If there was even a there anymore for all we know this place could be gone, destroyed. Hopefully there was something to go to. I was going to help them get there and if Daryl wasn't there I was going to make sure everyone was safe and I was going to look for Daryl by myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Daryl*

Night had fallen and I was walking hanging back from the group. I didn't want to be with them they were not people I wanted to be around. I was going to slip away when I could but I wasn't able to yet. I was going to wait until we stopped and went to sleep and that's when I was going to leave. We were walking up to road and we were making our way up to a car. Joe stopped and talked to everyone apparently they must have found the guy they were looking for. I heard one of their men got killed in the bathroom of the house they had stopped at before they met me and they had been looking for him. I wanted no part of killing this man because I was pretty damn sure that's what they were going to do.

----------------------------------------------------------

*Third Person*

Skylar was in the broken down car sitting with Carl holding him while he was falling asleep. She was stroking his hair and humming a soft song for him like she once did when he was younger and they were back on the farm. Wow she hadn't thought about the farm in a long time it had been a while. Glenn had found her and that's where he took her back too. That's where she became part of the family. That's where she met Daryl. Daryl! Her thoughts wandered back to him. She loved him so much and she really started to fear that he was dead she felt tears fall from hey eyes. She sniffled and used her hands to wipe away the stray tears and go back to humming to Carl. Michonne and Rick were sitting outside on a log around a fire.