Chapter 16

Here you go guys. Sorry it took so long. But I hope you enjoy =)

*Third Person*

After the area was scanned and things looked to be okay the group walked in and got settled. Rick looked over all the cans that were scattered in the floor.

"Where did all your supplies come from?" Carol asked.

Gabriel adjusted his shirt and looked at the whole group.

"Luck actually. Our canned food drive everything fell apart after. When I ran out I started scavenging I've cleared out every place near by except one."

Skylar walked up standing next to Rick.

"Why?"

"It's overrun" he explained.

Rick looked at Skylar and he looked back to her and then Gabriel.

"How many?" Rick asked.

"A dozen or so"

Skylar crossed her arms over her chest.

"We can handle a dozen" she told him as she looked at Rick and he nodded.

-------------------------------------
*Daryl*

I was walking holding Skylar's hand she looked over at me smiling. Her hair hung loose curling at the bottom. The way the light was hitting her she looked like an angel my angel. I loved this woman so much and I would do anything for her. Losing her would be like losing a part of myself all over again and I didn't want that it was complete and utter torture when I was away from her the first time. Now that I had her I didn't want to let her go.
-------------------

We came approaching the food bank and Gabriel led us there and showed us where to get in. I heard Skylar take a sharp in take and the coldness of the water we were all standing in reached her ribcage. We were all hidden and Michonne looked up at the ceiling.

"They've been coming down that hole for a while" she explained.

Skylar nodded at her in agreement.

"We can use the shelves to hold them at bay and get rid of them at the same time" Sasha told us.

"Like a barrier" I said.

Rick nodded and very slowly we made our way through the water towards the shelves. Skylar had her knife raised like I had taught her and she got really good at it. We moved the shelves and were protected by them. I looked at Rick and he nodded and I whistled getting the walkers attention. Thats when they started coming at us and we started to take them out. I glanced at Skylar as she exspertly dug her knife into a skull and yanked it out with ease. Suddenly we heard screaming and that's when we seen Gabriel had broke away and a walker was coming at him.

"Come on we have to get Gabriel. Push the shelves on the other ones. We can get him" Rick said.

"What happened?" Bob yelled.

"I don't know."

"I got it" Skylar told them.

And before I even had a chance to respond Skylar flew past me the water allowing her not to move as fast. She lunged and the dug her knife into the back of the skull. She went over to a terrified Gabriel. She was trying to soothe him. But he shook.

"Sk-skylar" Gabriel pointed.
-------------------

I was helping the others but also trying to keep and eye on Skylar. There was a walker getting dangerously close to her and Gabriel she raised her knife and approached it. Something must have caught her leg because she stopped abruptly and the walker advanced and took her down under the water. I became frantic,