Chapter 13

Sorry it took so long fo an update you guys. Enjoy!  :)

Daryl*

I woke up before Skylar and just held her tight careful not hurt her and wake her up. I kissed her neck and laid my head on her back loving the feeling of holding her again. I missed her so much and I really thought I was never going to see her again. I felt tears well up and I tried my best to keep them back but they fell and quickly I wiped them away. I held her for a moment longer and slipped away getting out of the back if the truck and sat by Rick. I handed him my rag.

"No" he mumbled.

"You can't see yourself" I told him sitting next to him.

He grabbed it wiping off his face. We leaned against the car amd wenhad talked for a bit. And I explained how I wound up with them. How I was with Beth and I had lost her then they found me. I knew they were bad. I told him how Joes group told me they were looking for some guy i just didn't know it was him and then I seen my wife and the three of them. Rick looked at me seriously,

"Daryl, we've been through a lot together. You are my brother"

I nodded in agreement.
-------------------------------

We all were on the move we were close to Terminus. I watched Skylar and the way she walked the sexy sway of her hips and she was wearing a new pair of jeans. I wondered where she got those because she looked sexy in them. Rick was walking alongside her and he must have said something that made Skylar chuckle because she bumped him with her hip. I smiled at their relationship it was a father daughter thing and from her past she deserved to have a father who was alive. We were nearing Terminus and decided on going in where we wouldn't be seen so we can check out the place out. We were going to see them before they seen us. We buried the bag if guns and then went to the fence. We climbed over and I helped Skylar over and looked at her with a quick smile. Her hair was pulled up into a messy bun that was currently falling out. I loved her and hoped we found some place we could be safe. We walked slighty and silent trying to not be seen. Skylar kept Carl close to her and made sure he was alright. We entered a building and we walked. As we neared near an open door we heard a woman talking. Skylar told us to hold back, and walked a few steps in front of us. She peeked in, careful to not been seen. She motioned for us to come closer and Rick walked in front of us into the door and stopped as we all followed him. We watched everyone and the vocie we heard stopped and looked at us. Then everyone else did, a guy came up and sighed.

"Well I bet Albert must be on perimeter watch" a guy said.

He looked to be about average weight with facial hair. Not much but some scruff. He walked closer and Skylar moved closer to me and I put my hand on the small of her back.

"You here to rob us?"

"No, we wanted to see you before you saw us" Rick answered.

The man nodded and looked back at his people then us.

"Makes sense. Usually we do this where the tracks meet. Ahem.
Welcome to Terminus. I'm Gareth.
Looks like you've been on the road for a good bit."

Rick nodded at him.

"We have. Rick. That's Carl, Daryl, Skylar, Michonne."

We stood there exchanging glances not sure what to say to eachother. I watched Skylar study this place her eyes looking around trying to find a hint of anything unusual.

"You're nervous. I get it. We were all the same way. We came here for sanctuary.That what you're here for?" Gareth asked.

"Yes" Skylar answered.