Chapter 20

Sorry its taken me so long to update this. Wasn't sure how to start it, Lol but enjoy :)

*Skylar*

Rick was going through a plan. I stood not sure if this was a good idea. I mean maybe we can do it a different way. I jiggled my leg making my holster jiggle a bit.

'Rick.." 

He looked up at me. His gaze was something I  haven't seen in a while.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"What do you mean?"

I bit my lip.

"Just maybe there's another way. I never really disagree with you but I am on this. I feel, this way is just going to get more people killed" I explained.

Rick shook his head.

"This is all about control keeping it quite. They're not expecting us, then we fan out. Quite weapons, we need to be fast."

He explained more of the plan.

"It'll be on three. Six on three as soon as we get a weapon to Beth."

"I want to help" Noah said.

Tyreese looked at Rick.

"That's best case? What's worse case? All it takes is one of those cops walking down the hall at the wrong time. Then it's not quite all hands on deck. We're talking about a lot of bullets flying around" he told us.

"If that's what it takes."

Shit.

"What if its not though. If we grab a couple of her cops. Alive, out here, we do an even trade. Theirs for ours. Everybody goes home."

I had to admit I liked Tyreese's plan a lot better. I hated to see more killing, this way could work better. Rick stood up.

"Yeah I get it and it might work. But this will work" Rick explained.

"This will work too" Daryl chimed in.

Relief flooded through me. He felt the same way. I took hold of his arm.

"You said this Dawn she's just trying to keep it together right?"

Noah looked at him seriously.

"Trying and doing are two different things."

"You take two of her cops away. What choices does she have?" I asked.

"Everybody goes home" Daryl said.
-----------------------------
*Third Person*

Since Noah was part of the group from Atlanta he was used as bait.

"Stop right there Noah. Put the gun down" a female cop said.

Noah put the gun down and stood up. A male cop came up behing him and cuffed him.

"Thought you were smart Noah. You think we wouldn't hear you?"

"Where are the rotters you were shooting at?" The male asked.

A whistle sounded and suddenly Rick, Daryl, Skylar, Tyreese, and Sasha all came out aiming guns at the cops. They aimed theres right back.

"Hands" Rick said.

"What do you want? Whatever this is we can help" the male cop  told them.

"You do what we say, we don't hurt you."

For a moment no one said anything. Skylar looked at them and thought, it would be the wise choice there more of them and two of you. Then suddenly the man let go of his gun and held out his hands.