Chapter 17

Sorry for the wait everyone. But heres a long update for you guys :)

*Daryl*

The night was getting quite and I was standing with Carol as she put a few supplies in the car.

"You ever think about how we'd still be going on leading normal lives, we never would've met anyone. If not for the apocalypse?"

I leaned back on the car and crossed my arms.

"My life wasn't anything special. And no I don't think about it because if not for the world going to shit... I wouldn't have met Skylar."

I looked away a smile creeping on my face.

"She's the love of my life. Ive never met anyone like her" I chuckled.

Carol chuckled and leaned back next to me.

"It's just crazy, all of it. Now we survive because now thats all we know...what are we doing?" she asked.

I looked at her and shrugged.

"I don't know its-"

Headlights was what caught my attention. I grabbed Carol and we ducked under the car. The car passed and thats I seen it. The windshield had a white cross on it. I ran to the front of the car and smashed the headlights.

"What are you doing?!"

"They got Beth. Come on!"

We climbed into the car and started to follow.
------------------------------

*Skylar*

I was standing at the one window looking out into the woods. It was getting late and I was getting worried about Daryl. He said he wouldn't be long and hes been gone for a while. Carol hadn't come back either.

"Everything okay?"

I looked next to me to see Tyreese. His eyes held concern and worry. He had taken off his hat and to me seeing him without his hat was strange.

"Just got somethings on my mind"

Tyreese put a hand on my shoulder and stepped closer to me.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked.

I shook my head and gave him a sligh smile.

"No I'm okay. I'm just...just tired mostly. I just want to curl up next to Daryl knowing he's safe" I told him.

I looked out the window again and rubbed my arms nervously. Tyreese was about to say something until Sasha came up.

"Have any of you seen Bob?"

I ran my hand through my hair quickly.

"The last time I seen him was about maybe a few hours ago. He's on watch isn't he?" I asked.

Sasha shook her head no. Panic raced through me where the hell was he? Sasha walked away while Tyreese and I followed. She stormed up to Gabriel and then everyone was on guard. Rick looked concerned but he gripped his gun.

"What have you done?" Sasha asked.

"What?" Gabriel asked panic in his eyes.

Sasha stepped closer and I took a step forward but Tyreese grabbed me keeping me from moving. I sighed,

"This is all connected. You show up and now three of us are gone."

"I-I have nothing to do with this I-"

"Where are our people?" Sasha pressed.

"I have nothing to do with this."

"WHERE ARE OUR PEOPLE?!" she yelled.