It Hurts My Pride

She had tears welding up in her eyes.
"How could you say that?!" She screamed.
"C'mon I'm sorry baby I didn't mean it you know I say stupid shit when I'm mad"
"Bey please stop crying." She ignored him. She wanted to stop crying but she was so hurt she couldn't stop her tears from falling. He's trying to comfort her by pulling her into his body but she pulls away. He sighs deep. "I was stupid to say something like that I know how much this frustrates and hurts you too I just hate feeling inadequate."
"So you figure 'why not make me feel inadequate instead?'" She retorted. "I told you I wasn't thinking it's just that I been going through this for a long time and I'm tired of it" he slid down the wall and covered his face in his palms. "Maybe it's just not meant to be..." She slowly said more to herself than anything else. They were facing the same direction as one and other and his stare pierced her. He was studying her in all the years he's known her that very statement goes against everything she's about. The same woman with such strong faith in god when something goes wrong she prays when something goes right she prays every morning she prays no matter what. He couldn't believe she just questioned god especially since there had been plenty of nights he had overheard her praying for this very thing. "Bey don't say that. . . it is it has to be you're the one that's always telling me to keep the faith." She broke down crying. He went to comfort her and this time she let him. While he was holding her they locked eyes and she went in to kiss him. It was a needy kiss. He kissed her back but in the back of his mind he was thinking he should tread carefully so he doesn't take advantage of her in this clearly vulnerable state. She caught him by surprise when she pushed him back on the bed and began pulling at his pants. He looked down at her confused. She pulled down his pants and his briefs and slid her own underwear to the side. Before he knew it she was riding him like a pro at the rodeo. She had a tight grip on his arms while biting down on her lip and having her eyes shut. While looking up at her he noticed she was still crying. "Bey....Bey..BEYONCÉ!!" He yelled for the third time, she finally opened her eyes and stopped riding him. "I didn't mean it when I said it wasn't meant to be I want a baby with you more than anything" she said looking down at him. "I know baby me too I'm sorry for saying what I said earlier I'm frustrated for both of us but more importantly I know you'd be the best mother and I really wanna make that happen for you." They began to kiss passionately. This time jay laid her down and they made love ending with jay spilling into her. Jay was still on top of her he kissed her forehead then rolled over. "I love you" he told her. "I love you too I know we'll have our little family in time." She cuddled him as they fell asleep.

"In my mind all I can think about is a frame for our future, and the pictures of the past..."