Jealous

She'd told him she wanted to have a nice dinner between the two of them at home they'd both been busy and hadn't really had time to themselves lately. But it was already an hour after he said he'd be home the food was cold and her wine glass was almost empty. She decided to just put the food away and clean off the table waiting around would only make her more angry.

He strolled in a half hour later as she was just finishing cleaning up.
"Hey baby wassup?" He asked obliviously.
She sighed, now he didn't even mean to but he had her blood boiling, he really didn't remember they had plans tonight and now he's strolling in the house all happy go lucky like nothing is wrong.
"Absolutely nothing, Jay I'm just cleaning up" she answered dryly.
He was confused by her tone of voice.
"Ma, everything okay?"
"I guess" she answered in the same tone. Jay thought hard about what could be bothering her. She had the last  glass plate in her hand as he was standing back thinking. Dishes! That's it we were supposed to have dinner tonight SHIT! He thought to himself.
"Oh my god baby I'm so sorry" he said sincerely grabbing her arm pulling her in for a hug. She snatched away from him and gave him that yeah right face.
"I called you earlier to remind you why didn't you answer the phone?" She asked.
"I must've not heard it or left it in the office" he explained. She felt he was lying and that made her upset.
"SO YOU DIDNT SEE THE MISSED CALL ALERT ON YOUR PHONE EITHER THEN HUH?!" she screamed.
"C'mon ma, calm down" he knew he fucked up then you don't tell an angry woman to calm down. "WHY SHOULD I ACT RATIONAL IT WASNT RATIONAL FOR YOU NOT TO ANSWER MY CALL?!" She screamed again.
"I fucked up Bey c'mon I don't wanna fight, ma" he pleaded.
"NO FUCK THAT JAY YOU CANT BE A DICKHEAD AND IGNORE ME FOR NO REASON AT ALL AND THEN COME HOME AND IM SUPPOSED TO BE OK WITH IT! You know what? Eat by yourself the food is in the fridge and don't try coming in the room tonight either" she threw the plate she had in her hand at his feet and it shattered. He was mad now.
"FUCK YO, I TOLD YOU ABOUT BREAKING FUCKIN' DISHES BEY, CRAZY ASS!" He yelled as she stormed to their room and slammed the door behind her.

At An After Party The Next Day

They ran into Usher and Bey was being a too touchy for Jay's liking and laughing a little too hard at his jokes, they weren't that funny anyway.
Bey made sure to annoy Jay by flirting with him but not doing too much she loved to fluster him sometimes when he made her angry. He pretended it didn't bother him but she could see him clenching his jaw in frustration with every interaction she had with Usher.

They were headed home Bey had a few drinks Jay was basically sober he wasn't in the mood to drink after he saw Bey acting up.
"You mad at me?" She asked in a sad baby voice. She was only trying to talk to him because that liquor was in her system.
"Yeah" he answered shortly.
"You know I was only trying to make you jealous, you know I don't want him I want yooou" she went to rub his arm but he grabbed her arm and moved it before she could touch him.
"Now you all horny you shoulda thought about that before you started actin' up tonight." Bey pouted and was quiet the rest of the ride home.

When they got in Bey went to take a shower and Jay went to lay down. Bey got out the shower and walked out the bathroom completely naked she passed Jay strutting along the way to her side of the bed. He smirked. She never takes no for an answer. She purposely laid on top of the covers with her back to him and arched so her ass was intruding onto Jay's side of the bed. She was getting harder to ignore now he had to admit.
Against his will he felt his dick get hard. Shit. Bey turned around just enough to see his erection sticking up from under the covers.
She smirked "goodnight Jay"
He sucked his teeth he wasn't letting her go to sleep now.
"Hell nah you giving me some pussy after all that you ain't going to sleep" he warned her.

He was hitting it from the back showing no mercy with his strokes. He had a hand full of her hair and his other hand on her ass. "You think you slick tryna make me mad at that party tonight?"
"You think imma let you get away with giggling in another niggas face like that?"
"Hmmm?!" He asked still stroking her relentlessly.
"Ahh no- no I'm s-sorry" she screamed.
"I don't ever wanna see you actin' out like that again you hear me?!" He slapped her ass hard.
"Ouch!"
"I said YOU. HEARD. ME?!"
"Hmm yes daddy" she answered.
"Yeah bitch that's right" right on cue she was cumming hard.

They were cuddled up in bed now.
"I'm sorry I forgot about dinner I'm a dickhead sometimes" he kissed her forehead.
"Hm, what dinner?" They both laughed.

Sometimes I Wanna Walk In Yo Shoes Do The Type Of Things That I'll Never Ever Do