BDay 🎂

They hopped off the plane straight from the Made In America festival. They would be spending her birthday cruising the shores of Italy. Beyoncé's mother even took the kids so they could have some alone time. With the kids getting older and more active they couldn't say they didn't need a break. Being a parent is a full time job, on top of their already busy schedules.

___________________________

"You hear that?" Jay asked as they were lounging around on the yacht.
"No, what?" She asked confused.
"Silence baby" he smiled.
She giggled "Yeah it is nice to have some peace and quiet."
"Blue not here asking a thousand questions the twins not crying or getting into things now that they can walk."
"Yeah I do miss my babies though" Beyoncé admitted.
"I'm sure they miss you too but you deserve some me time you always in mommy mode."
She let out a soft sigh he was right she would try her best to enjoy this time away from her little ones it doesn't happen often.
"Besides you still got your baby right here."
"Yeah my big baby" she said touching his face.
"That's right" he smiled.
They were about to dock so they could go eat.

__________________________

They enjoyed an array of seafood at the restaurant.
"You satisfied?" He asked.
"I think so" there were several empty plates on the table. If there was one thing she could always do it's eat. She was definitely going to enjoy all the food she wanted to on her birthday.
"I have a surprise for you when we get back to the beach."
They sat for a while to let their good digest and enjoy each other's company before taking the short walk back to the beach.
"Baby wait let's take some pictures" she requested.
They posed for a few pictures.

After they were done they headed towards her surprise he'd mentioned to her at the restaurant

After they were done they headed towards her surprise he'd mentioned to her at the restaurant. When they got to the beach she saw a table set up with wine and a cake.
"Aww baby!" She shrieked.
"Nothing major just a little something for the birthday girl" he shrugged.
She pecked his lips "Thank you baby."

"Cut the cake it looks good

"Cut the cake it looks good."
He recorded her as she cut the cake. Him and the employees at the resort sang happy birthday to her.

"Happy birthday dear Bey Bey happy birthday to youuuu" Jay sang

"Thank you guys" she said to the employees that sang along.
"First bite how do it taste?" Jay asked.
"Deericious" She said in her best Scooby doo voice.
"Let me have a bite" he didn't really eat sweets but he had to admit the cake looked good.
She fed him a piece.
"Oh yeah, that's really is deericous" he mocked her.
"Not as cute when you say it" she teased.
"Well damn."
She giggled.

__________________________

They were back at the hotel now. She laid out on the bed.
"Today was a good day" she smiled in satisfaction.
"Days not over yet."
"Does that mean you got more gifts for me?" She asked.
"The kid free vacation and that dinner was your gift.. what else you want money?" He pulled out a stack and popped the rubber band off it he made it rain with the money on the bed.
She let the money fall on her. She lowered her shoulder and let one side of her top slide down revealing her breast.
"Shit that's what we doing? I know I got more money around here somewhere."
He went into his bag and pulled out another stack.
"Lemme see some more" he sat down on the bed.
She got up and let the other side of her top slide down now both her breast were out. He threw more money. She untied the top completely, throwing it to the floor. She walked closer to him and he stuck money in the waistband of her skirt then slapped her ass. She turned around so her back was toward him and started slowly twerking.
"Fuck it up if you a bad bitch and it's ya birthday" Jay rapped as she twerked. By the time she finished twerking Jay had thrown all his money.
"Shit, that's all I got."
She shrugged "Shows over I don't work for free."
He chuckled "Damn I was having fun with you, you take any other form of payments?"
"Like what?" She teased.
"Like, dick."
She bit her lip "Hmmm."
"Come on peaches."
"Okay and I'm keeping the money too."
"Take that shit you earned it" he shrugged.

____________________________

She had spent about seventeen birthdays with Jay. Every year he found a way to make it special for her. She looked forward to spending many more birthdays with him for years to come.

Okuuur, first of all HOW DARE Beyoncé attack us with that "my life" update for her birthday.
Happy belated BeyDay everyone! An update in honor of the Queen's day.