How The Hell?

She was reaching back just to have something to grab but in doing so she knocked down magnets and drawings from their daughter off the fridge.
Her husband chuckled "Blue worked hard on those pictures look at you fuckin' them up."
She was laying in the middle of the ice cold tile on the kitchen floor trying to catch her breath. This was her 3rd climax of the night. She rolled her eyes playfully "Shut up stupid!"
"You gone make me shut up?" He asked playfully.
She crawled over to him, he was sitting up against the back of the island. She started kissing him on his neck then took a soft bite of this shoulder. His hands wondered down her back to her ass he softly smacked it. She trailed kisses from his collar bone to his chest to his stomach. Instinctively Jay pushed her head further down when she got to his stomach. She was face to face with his manhood now. She kissed it. He let out a quiet sigh. She took him in her mouth and wasted no time taking as much of him as she could.
"Fuck.. Mmm" all these years and sometimes he still couldn't believe he had the worlds greatest living entertainer choking on his dick. After a few minutes of sucking him until her eyes watered he pulled back when he felt he was about to climax. She looked at him menacingly knowing he only pulled her away because he was going to cum. Jay didn't know how much more energy he had in him and he wanted her to get hers one more time.
"Ride me" he instructed her. He laid back on the kitchen floor with his arms behind his head and watched his wife mount herself on top of him. She slowly lowered herself on to him. Just as slowly she rode him using his chest for leverage and his light breathing as the rhythm. He looked up at her again. She had her eyes closed and her head back. He grabbed her chin to pull her in for a kiss, she gladly accepted it kissing her husband deeply while still riding him slowly. In the middle of them kissing she began to moan in his mouth. She couldn't focus enough to kiss him anymore her mouth was agape as she bared down on his shoulders. She tossed her head back he took over from there stroking her slowly waiting for her to climax again.
"Oh shiiiit" she moaned deeply. Right as the words left her mouth she came. Jay continued to stroke her until he felt himself cumming too. He came inside her then she collapsed on top of him. Before long they were both asleep.

The light from the sun came into the windows of their home. Bey rolled over to try to avoid the glare and was surprised that her bed felt so cold.. And hard? She opened her eyes a little and realized she was laying on her kitchen floor with her husbands arms wrapped around her waist.
"What the..fuck?" She said out loud but to herself.
Jay heard her and woke up he gave her a confused look once he too realized where they were.
"How the hell did this happen?" She asked.
"We had way too much dussé last night, yo" he held his head in addition to being confused he was also hungover. All Bey could do is laugh. Jay soon joined in on the laugher.
Their laughter was interrupted by little foot steps coming down the hallway. They both panicked. Both of them were half naked with nothing to cover themselves and clothes scattered on the floor. To make matters worse their toddler was coming right towards them. They both got on their knees and kneeled behind the island in the kitchen so she could only see their heads.
"Blue Blue go back in your room mommy will come get you dressed and we'll take you out for breakfast .. You want chocolate pancakes baby?" She asked her toddler.
"Yaaaay!" She jumped up and down in excitement.
"Okay baby okay go to your room mama, okay?" She told her.
"Mommy daddy are you ok? You wook funny" she laughed.
"Uh yeah we just playing hide and seek go to your room though lefty like mommy said" this is where a toddler having a short attention span comes in handy.
"Okay! Chocolate pancakes!" She yelled running back to her room.
They both sat back on the kitchen floor, looked at each other and laughed again. Jay put on his briefs and handed his wife her panties. They hurried to their room before their daughter saw them.