Camera Shy

"Um, what's that?" "It's a camera Bey

"Um, what's that?"
"It's a camera Bey."
"I know that but why do you have it?" She questioned.
"You're gonna be on the other side of the world in a couple of days imma need something to remember you by" he said pressing record on the camera.
She covered the camera lens with her hand that stopped him from pointing the camera in her direction.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"Are you outta your mind?" She asked because she truly wanted to know.
"Imma go through Beyoncé withdrawals" he pouted.
"Oh please" she rolled her eyes.
"I'll keep it safe I promise" he practically begged her.
She never wanted to put her career in any kind of jeopardy. So a situation like this scared the crap out of her. Of course she thought the idea of them recording themselves was sexy as hell she thought about doing it plenty of times but if the tape got into the wrong hands somehow, her career as she knew it would be over. Her image would never be the same. On the other hand, she would be on the other side of the world in a few days and they wouldn't see each other for a few weeks. She definitely had all the trust in the world in him. Jay noticed her warming up to the idea so he began to record again. He had that control over her having her do things she never thought she would.
"You were made for the camera."
She was in her bra and panties he panned the camera up and down her body.
She smiled and bit her lip looking into the camera, having the camera on her did make her feel a little self conscious.
He motioned with his finger for her to turn around.
She rolled over on the bed arching her back giving the camera a good view of her ass in her thong.
He moved her thong to the side and slowly slide in from behind never putting the camera down in the process. He gripped her lower back with his free hand while he stroked. Beyoncé had her face buried in the pillows and she matched the pace of his strokes throwing it back.
"Turn around I wanna see ya face."
She moved her head from being buried in the pillows. He focused the camera on her face now that it was visible. That was one of his favorite parts about having sex with her the faces she makes. Her moans got louder and her movements more uncontrolled.
"Ahhhh!" She turned back to the pillow biting it this time muffling her scream as she released.

______________________

They switched positions she was on top. She could tell he was recording her breasts bouncing based on the positioning of the camera. He cupped and squeezed one with the hand that wasn't recording.
She decided to have fun with the camera she was warming up to being recorded. She stared directly into the camera making sexy faces.
"Umhumm" she moaned swirling her hips.
"Feels so gooood."
Jay was even more turned on by her talking as he recorded. That sent him over the edge. He did his best to hold on to the camera as he climaxed.
He put the camera down hitting the stop button as they both collected themselves.
"For somebody that was against me having the camera, you was into me recording you."
"You know how I get when the cameras rolling" she winked.
"This is gonna be my favorite movie of yours.. imma watch it every time I miss you" he said.
"Watch it and do what?" She teased.
"That's between me and my hand."
"Wow Jay!"

" Feelin' like an animal with these cameras all in my grill" Drunk In Love- Beyoncé ft. Jay Z