My breakfast

It was date night. Earlier he'd asked her what's she felt like and she decided on sushi. They would be going to Sushi park on sunset strip. As usual Jay was waiting on his wife to get ready.
She put on her last piece of jewelry.
"Okay, I'm ready we can go now."
He looked up "Damn girl, you always takin' forever."
Initially the first thing he noticed was her boobs, they were nearly jumping out of her dress. Then he noticed her thighs, then her ass. His eyes traveled back up to her face, on top of her body looking absolutely edible her make up and flowy hair were perfect too. This was all too much for him.
"You look so damn good" he complimented.
She gave him a little twirl "Thank you, baby you look aight."
"I ain't wanna try too hard I was tryna play it cool" while she was dressed up he went for a laid back look.
"That's a shame cuz something as small as a button up shirt would've got you laid tonight" she teased.
"I bet I still smash in this crewneck and puma sweats" he said confidently.
"Don't be so sure about that" she winked.
"You look so damn good" he repeated himself.
She chuckled "Are we gonna go eat or?.."
"I wanna eat something.. it's not no sushi either."
"I'm going to the car" she walked ahead of him making sure to add extra wiggle to her walk since she knew he'd be watching.
Jay watched as his wife walk out their room. He held his chest I hope I can make it through dinner he thought to himself.
____________________________

They ate all the sushi they could and enjoyed some wine afterwards.
"You're not even trying to be discreet about it anymore" she chuckled. He was fully staring at her boobs as if they would come out her dress if he stared hard enough.
"I would apologize but that'd be lying, I can't help it they calling me" he shrugged.
"Oh yeah what they sayin'?" She decided to feed into his banter.
"Suck me, cup me, put your face here."
She bit her lip.
Jay took out his phone.
"Gimme something" he pointed the phone at her to take a picture.
She posed with the wine glass to her mouth.
"Sexy."

She returned the favor for him, taking his picture as well

She returned the favor for him, taking his picture as well. He kind of copied the pose she did with the wine glass.
"Probably didn't pull that off as good as you."

To her surprise he kept snapping pictures

To her surprise he kept snapping pictures. Most of them he took weren't focusing on her face.

"Oh my god Jaaaaay" she laughed

"Aight I'm done, I'm done."
____________________________

They walked back to their car. Jay had his hand rested on her lower back right above her ass. He slowly crept his hand lower.
"Was I a good date tonight?" He asked as they walked.
"Hmmmm.." She tapped her chin.
"I opened the car door for you, pulled your chair out, paid for your meal."
"You were a gentleman" she agreed.
"Enough of a gentleman to get a kiss?" He turned to her puckering his lips. She accepted they shared a nice sweet kiss.
"So was I right?" He asked.
She didn't understand what he was getting at.
"Earlier you told me if I wore a button up I could get some and I said I would smash without it was I right?" He licked his lips waiting for her to answer.
She leaned in and whispered in his ear "You know I was gonna let you smash anyway I don't give a fuck whatchu wearing."
He grabbed her hand walking faster to the car now. She giggled.
"You not gonna be laughing later, I promise you that" he whispered back to her. She shook her head. She was sure he was right he might've been a gentleman on their date but that was about to change once they got home.

"He want my double Ds in his bed, serta."  -Beyoncé "Mi Gente"