Love&Basketball ❤️

Bey doesn't know why she agreed to come to this game

Bey doesn't know why she agreed to come to this game. Oh yeah, Jay is trying to sign a deal with Russell Wilson and shes here so it's harder for him to say no. That's basically the strategy overwhelm him with their presence and if that's doesn't work then Jay comes at him from a business perspective and she smiles at him and says nice things to him, eye candy basically. But Bey is still here bored out of her mind she ran out of nice things to say to Russell a while ago not being much of a conversation starter. Luckily Jay can talk business for days. Speaking of he must've notice her being so bored.
He got close to Bey's ear "You alright, ma?"
She smiled and nodded she didn't want to complain he was trying to seal a deal. He reached in his pocket and pulled out jolly rancher candies. HER FAVORITE!
"Here which one?" he asked holding them up for Bey to choose. She picked the green one then he gave it to her, she felt like a kid in a candy store any type of food makes Bey happy honestly. He would go between talking to Russell and Jeezy(he was there too) and entertaining his bored ass wife periodically throughout the game. At one point she was so bored she started to shaking her leg impatiently(it's a bad habit she has and it usually happens at sporting events I wonder why? 👀) Jay did what he always does when she starts fidgeting like that, he took his hand and rubbed her leg. She loved when he did this, sometimes she'd pretend to get restless just so he'd try to calm her.

Somewhere between Jay talking to Jeezy and Russell and her husband rubbing her leg she got horny

Somewhere between Jay talking to Jeezy and Russell and her husband rubbing her leg she got horny. She sighed. Not me being so bored that I'm horny she thought. Now she REALLY wanted the game to be over. She pulled out her phone.
B🐝:why did you have to touch me I'm all horny now 😫
She saw Jay get the text he looked at her she motioned for him to read it. He did. Jay smirked at her then went to reply.
J💎:well stop shaking ur leg all up on me then baby
B🐝:how much more time is left?
J💎:look up its on the jumbotron
B🐝:you know I don't know what none of this shit means
J💎:relax there's 5mins left in the game
B🐝:ok but I might be sitting in a puddle by then 😩
J💎:smh
B🐝:I shouldn't have paid so much attention to you eating that jolly rancher.. I wish I was that jolly rancher 😕
Jay put his phone away and gave her a playful stern look as if to tell her to behave.
He leaned over to her "There's three more minutes left you'll survive."

The final buzzer finally went off the game was over. Bey nearly jumped up and headed toward Julius so she could be escorted out. Jay dapped up Jeezy and finished talking to Russell then he was ready to leave. He walked right behind Bey holding her waist.
He whispered "Let's get home so you can be that jolly rancher you wanted to be so bad." 😈

(Thanks for the suggestion @yoo_jayy & @sweethoneybey )