Bad teacher

She waited in a sexy position on a chair in their room for her husband

She waited in a sexy position on a chair in their room for her husband. She texted him and he said he was on his way from a long day of meetings. Lately it had been all work and no play for them but she was going to change that tonight.
"You're late class started an hour ago" she said getting up

"Yo, Bey? Where you a--" he saw his wife positioned on the chair. She had a newspaper up pretending to read it. He smirked.
"You're late."
Jay looked confused I know she not mad I texted her I was on my way.
She noticed her husband's confusion so she clarified.
"You're late for class" she winked.
He smiled "I don't know teachers that dress like you."
"You don't like it?" She walked around and made sure her ass jiggled when she did.
"I love it, where's the other students?"
"This is a private lesson" she explained.
"Ahh I see.. So what you gonna teach me?"
"Anatomy" she raised her eyebrow.
She pointed for him to sit on the bed and he did. She stood right in front of him and started to unbutton the white dress shirt of his she was wearing slowly. He watched his wife attentively. Her shirt dropped to the floor all that she had on is her socks and red laced underwear. She walked closer to him and instinctively he opened his legs so she could stand between them. He trailed his fingers along the waistband of her panties then up her stomach. She grabbed his hand and put it on her breast. He squeezed. She let him fondle her breasts for a while then she continued with the little strip show. She kicked off her socks, now all that was left to get rid of was her panties.
She turned around so he had a good view of her  ass and slowly and seductively bent over and pulled her panties off. She took her time getting up. He had a full view of... Everything. She walked back over to her husband she was teasing him by touching on her body and making him watch. He reached out to touch her.
"Don't touch, I'm in charge here."
She walked over to their walk in closet. His eyes followed his naked wife curiously. She came back out with one of those yard sticks teachers would sometimes use in school to point at something on the chalkboard. She stood in front of him again.
"What's that for?" He asked.
She looked innocently at her husband. He smirked he had an idea of what she wanted but he wanted to hear her say it.
She got closer to her husband's ear "punish me."
She handed him the ruler then got on all fours on the bed with her ass in the air. She'd never really asked for this before but he liked it, it was something new. He was careful he took the ruler and smacked her ass lightly.
She looked back at him "Harder.. Don't be scared."
With her permission he slapped her ass harder. That earned a groan from her. It didn't take long for him to be completely turned on by this. He stopped when he noticed the many red marks on her ass. He was hard as a rock now. He dropped the ruler and started feeling on her ass with his hands.
"Ouch" she whispered it was understandably sore. He kissed all over her ass, rubbing on the inside of her thighs at the same time, he felt her wetness dripping down her thigh. He licked her inner thigh just to taste her.
"Fuck" she moaned.
He was tired of the foreplay now he scooped her up and lifted her on his shoulders then walked over to the nearest wall so she could lean her back against it. He ate her out in that position. She knocked down a painting they had hanging up and cracked the frame mid-climax.
"Shit, Bey the frame is cracked."
"I'm sorry I needed something to grab" she giggled.
"You replacin' that one."

They had moved to the floor now. She was riding him. She sucked as he put his pointer and middle fingers in her mouth. He put them as far as they could go. He slowly put his fingers all the way in her mouth then back out. She was slowly grinding her hips against him in small circles. She felt herself cumming. He moved his hands from her mouth to her clit. Her movement was becoming less controlled now. She bounced up and down grabbing her breast riding out her orgasm. He felt her release on him she immediately collapsed on his chest when she came down. She took a moment to catch her breath. When she had recovered enough she began kissing from his chest to his stomach until her face met his manhood. She teased him at first but then took him in her mouth. She took as much of him as she could then came up for air. It wasn't long before he was reaching down for her head to guide her.
"Shit, yeahhh" he moaned. She loved hearing him in distress.
He had a grip on her hair now and she was being guided up and down his dick more roughly than before. He pulled himself out of her mouth. He tilted her head back and finished on her face.

They were all cleaned up and in bed now.
"So what grade did I get?" He asked.
She tapped her chin pretending to think about it "Hmmmm."
He smirked waiting on her answer.
"You get an A" she answered.
"That's it not an A+?"
"You can still earn that grade" she raised her eyebrow.