Prom 👗

It was her boyfriend Lyndall's senior prom

It was her boyfriend Lyndall's senior prom. There was a lot of changes going on in her life dealing with music she had just signed her record deal and they were working on their first album but she wasn't going to let anything get in the way of going to prom with him. She sort of felt entitled to anyway she had been so busy after they got signed she found herself with less time for him as she threw herself into the recording process. She was determined to let him know nothing has changed between them and that she still loved him the same even though at times she had to be away.

The day before prom
"Are you excited?" Lyndall asked.
"Yes, of course" she yawned.
"That doesn't sound excited" he joked.
"Sorry I've been on god knows how many flights these past few days barely made the plane back home either."
He gave her a half smile something he did lately when she'd talk about how busy she was and she knew it made him feel unimportant.
She changed the subject "I know you're excited proms here school is almost out."
"Hell yeah" he raised his arms over his head pumping his fists.
She laughed she loved seeing him excited.
They were sitting in her backyard cuddled close together. He could see her falling asleep in his arms.
"Imma let you sleep baby, I'll see you tomorrow" they both got up and kissed goodbye.

____________________________

Prom was good they had a good time Bey was kind of uncomfortable because it wasn't her school so she didn't know anyone there

Prom was good they had a good time Bey was kind of uncomfortable because it wasn't her school so she didn't know anyone there. She wanted to give Lyndall his space to be with friends and not be on his arm the entire night but he also wanted her to be comfortable knowing how shy she is. He noticed her apprehension and told her it was okay he wanted her on his arm all night to show her off. They danced to plenty of songs all in all it was a good night.
After prom Beyoncé's mom gave her permission to stay out passed curfew. So they headed to Jack In The Box for a late night meal. Also, oddly enough the site of their first kiss.

They were seated at a booth but they only used one side of the booth they sat cuddled together

"Ahh Jack In The Box" Lyndall said smirking.
She laughed.
"I was so nervous that day my young self was determined to kiss you" he said reminiscing.
"Look at us now years later and at prom."
They ate then headed out. It was only 12:30am when they got done eating.
"Ready to go home?" He asked.
"Are you? It's your prom."
"I'm not ready to leave you especially not looking like that, did I tell you how beautiful you looked tonight?" He asked.
She blushed like she always did when she was embarrassed "Thank you Lyn."
"Wanna go to my place and watch a movie? You can change first if you don't wanna be in your dress."
"I'm okay we can just go to your place if I go in I don't think my dad will let me back out" she chuckled.
"You're right about that one Mr. Knowles don't play."

They were laying on his couch they had put Higher Learning in the VCR(it's the 90s who remembers when those things existed?). She had her head rested on his chest she was more listening to the sound of his heart and enjoying the rise and fall of his chest than watching the movie. He had his arm wrapped around her body, it somehow snuck to her ass. He did this sometimes. He started rubbing on her ass. She let him be, besides she kinda liked it. He lifted her head so he could kiss her and they started making out on the couch like they found themselves doing plenty of times. He was being really touchy feeling all over her body, it made her feel good. He moved to kissing her neck that made her giggle. Good thing nobody was home his mom might of heard that but she worked overnight.
"I love you" he told her.
"I love you too Lyn."
They continued kissing.
"Did you have a good time tonight?" He asked her between kisses.
"Yeah I did."
"Good, I saw you trying to hold up the wall at one point I couldn't have that I wanted you on my arm at all times my boys were so jealous" he bragged.
She rolled her eyes playfully.
"I'm serious and all their girls were like she looked amazing in that dress I wish I had a body like that."
She shook her head "Okay, Lyn."
"I'm serious they didn't lie either your body does look nice in that dress."
They went back to kissing. She felt him tugging on her zipper.
"No, Lyn." He moved from her zipper and just felt her up. He slowly attempted to run his hands up the slit in her dress. She moved his hand before he could fully get under her dress. He stopped kissing her and sighed.
"Lyn we've been over this before."
"Yeah trust me I know" he said frustrated.
She rolled her eyes she was annoyed now.
"I'm ready to go home."
"You've been gone for weeks I just missed you and we had such a good time tonight" he explained.
"Doesn't mean I have to have sex with you."
He took another deep breath "You know how many girls--" he stopped himself before he said something that would make him not have a girlfriend at all.
She got up off the couch and headed to his car.
They rode to her house in silence.
He stared at her once he stopped the car in front of her house. She made a point not to look in his direction even though she knew he was staring.
"Beyoncé I'm sorry."
She ignored him.
"I got caught up I'm sorry you know I respect you."
"Do you?" She asked.
"I do" he kissed her cheek.
"I love you Beyoncé."
"I love you too Lyn, goodnight" she got out the car and headed to her front door.

She did love him but it seemed like every time she came home he was pressuring her. Tomorrow she would fly back to California to work on the album. She wondered if this is what it'd be like every time she came home to see him, she hoped not. Nothing was going to distract her from her dream not even Lyndall, but she would much rather share it with the man she wrote Dangerously In Love for.