Mishaps

"Did you really have to son me like that in front of thousands of people?" He asked referring to him coming in too early leading to her subsequently singing over him to let him know his timing was off

"I didn't son you" she chuckled.
"It felt like it" he said honestly.
"That wasn't even me, it was Sasha" she joked.
"I thought Sasha was dead?"
"Me too, ever so often she pops back up, like tonight."
"Well bring her out again so she can apologize to me" he folded his arms waiting for his apology.
"She's not the apologizing type, you know that."
"But on behalf of Sasha I'm sorry she sang over you like that you know how she gets she gotta be the boss."
"I don't know if I can accept that apology."
She pouted, the puppy dog eyes almost always worked.
"I'm not mad at you I'm mad at Sasha" he reminded her.
"What can Sasha do to make it up to you?" she questioned.
"Sasha's a smart girl I'm sure she knows the answer to that" he winked loving where this was heading.
She immediately dropped down to her knees, crawling to her husband until she was eye level with his crotch. She undid his pants and his underwear until they both sat at a pool around his ankles.
She used both hands to jerk him off until he was standing fully at attention. She took him in her mouth. She sucked him until her eyes watered holding onto his waist for leverage every once in a while she would test her limits going deep, taking as much of him as she could before she gagged.
"Ahhhh! Shit" she heard her husband moan. She knew what that meant. She paid extra attention to the tip of his dick knowing it would be sensitive because he was nearing his orgasm.
"Fuck, Take it out I wanna cum on ya face."
She did as he requested. Jerking him off with her eyes closed until she felt his release on her face.
He plopped down on the bed trying to collect himself. She finally got off her knees and went to the bathroom to clean her face off.
When  she was cleaned up she sat next to Jay on the bed.
He had his hands behind his head and his eyes closed.
"You alright?" She giggled.
He side eyed her getting up to put on his underwear.
"So do you accept my apology?" She asked innocently.
"I'm over that, I'm trying to go to sleep Sasha did her thing I'm letting her disrespect me all the time from now on, might start messing up on purpose" he laughed.
"Shut up Jay!" She was doubled over in laughter.
"Next show if she feels the need to she can slap the shit out of me if this is how she apologizes it's all good."
She couldn't help but shake her head at her husband this man is hilarious.
"Matter fact I can completely scratch my name off the tour and it can be you and Sasha."
"Well that wouldn't help all the rumors swirling around about us" they were, after all in the middle of a divorce according to the tabloids.
"You right, guess I gotta just get my shit together can't be messing up no more."
"Goodnight baby" she said as she cut off the light.
"Night baby.. night Sasha" he chuckled.

As requested by jayonceversace

Oprah: does Sasha Fierce ever go home?
Beyoncé: um, sometimes but only on special occasions 😜