EMAs

Beyoncé scored a hat-trick winning best female, best song for Halo, and best video for Single Ladies. Jay won an award for best "URBAN" artist.
The seating was set up much more comfortably than the American award shows, there were couches instead of chairs and drinks being served. Bey and Jay indulged in those drinks they even sat next to Shakira her and Bey enjoyed catching up that night.
By the time Bey was called up to accept her award for Single Ladies she was feeling the few drinks she had already. When she got to the mic she did something neither of them had done publicly yet. She acknowledged their marriage.
"There's only one person I wanna thank" she paused "and that's Jay for putting a ring on it" she held up the heavy award did a little spin and headed back to her seat. Jay probably would have felt a way about what she just did but honestly he was feeling the drinks a little too.

Backstage after the show Jay put her in a tight bear hug from behind and kissed her neck. She smiled.
"You killed it tonight, your performance and then racking up the awards, its your year baby next up the Grammys" he whispered in his wife's ear.
"Thank you baby" she bit her lip and smiled.
"Let's go see what this after party is about" he said walking behind guiding her with his hands on her waist walking towards the car.

When they got seated in the VIP section of the club ace of spades and such were being passed around. Jay offered his wife some champagne.
She obliged. She was really feeling it now. Her tolerance wasn't high to begin with.
"Shit baby that's it no more" she told him when he offered her another drink.
He chuckled "Aww my lightweight is at her limit I see imma have to stand you upright when we leave the club."
She smirked "That won't be the only thing standing upright when we leave the club."
"Well shit we can leave now then wassup ma?" She had him riled up with just words.
She got closer to his face "You wanna leave now?"
"Don't test me Beyoncé" he said gripping her thigh and squeezing it firmly. They both leaned in to kiss. The kiss started sloppy and only got sloppier. They forgot where they were. Their bodyguard tapped Jay on the shoulder to interrupt, there are people everywhere and anyone could snap a picture or video knowing how private they are and how much they had to drink the bodyguard had to be the levelheaded one in this situation. Less than thirty minutes later they decided it was time to go. And Jay was right he literally had to keep her upright walking out of the club.

Bey was talking her shit in the car ride on the way to the hotel.
She was rubbing his dick through his pants "If I could I'd pull it out now I would." Jay had his teeth cliched. He was honestly trying not to moan like a little bitch in front of the driver. She kissed his neck then went to his ear and moaned into it.
"I want you deep inside me daddy" she said that loud the driver probably heard her. Jay signaled for her to lower her voice. She didn't even realize she was being loud she was so drunk. The driver had informed them they arrived at the hotel.

The two found themselves on the floor of the bedroom. Jay went to undo his shirt.
"No no just the pants" she said grabbing at the button of his pants unbuttoning it then undoing the zipper she slid his pants down past his knees. His erection was already poking out his boxers she just freed his dick from the opening in his boxers. She slid her dress up and pushed her panties to the side. She lowered herself on to him and went to work. She controlled the pace while he held her by the waist. "Ahh mmm yesss" she moaned. His hands roamed from her stomach to her breast he yanked on the top of her dress until he got her breasts to fall out the top he played with her nipples. Her eyes rolled back into her head. His hands left her breasts. He gripped her neck firmly "Faster." She sped up the pace grinding her hips against him fiercely.
"Ahh I'm close" she told him. He slapped her ass. Her hands went from using his chest for leverage to being balled in a fist she had a handful of his shirt. She leaned into him and bit his neck "fuuuuuckkkk!" Not too long after her he felt himself cumming too. He flipped them over so she was laying on her back now he stroked her a few more times and pulled out just in time he came all on her dress.

They collected themselves on the floor.
"My bad hope you didn't have to give that one back to the designer" Jay said referring to the dress.
"Even if I did there's no way I could now." They both laughed.

They fell asleep right on the floor just as they were.

Hours later Bey woke up to a text from Solange.
Solo:Aww the shoutout to bro in law was cute last night I see you thu thu
B:What shoutout?
Solo: Lawdd I thought you looked tipsy up there Bey ☹ you don't even remember saying that?
B:What did I say?!
Solo:*sends her the YouTube link*
B:Wow.. I can't believe I said that
Solo:Well cats out of the bag now BB 🙂
She looked over at Jay. He was still sleeping. She smiled.
B:I guess it is