Dreamgirls

She was sleeping in the bedroom when he got there it wasn't that late but with the early call time to be on set for Dreamgirls she was usually very tired by the time she got back to the hotel

She was sleeping in the bedroom when he got there it wasn't that late but with the early call time to be on set for Dreamgirls she was usually very tired by the time she got back to the hotel. Jay had some business to take care of in California where she was filming so it was the perfect chance for them to spend some time together. They hadn't seen much of each other lately.
Her eyes just so happened to flutter opened when he walked into the room she was sleeping in.
He pretended to be startled when she opened her eyes all the way.
"I wasn't sure I had the right room have you seen my girlfriend?" He joked.
She knew that was a crack on her size, she had lost weight for the role and was barely recognizable at this size.
"Ha ha ha" she rolled her eyes.
"Damn girl where the rest of you at?" He chuckled.
She snapped "That's enough Jay I fuckin get it I'm skinny you can shut up now!"
He stared at her in confusion, the two of them were known to crack jokes on each other neither of them took it to heart.
Truthfully she hadn't been eating that's how she got the weight off so fast she was on a liquid diet and even now that she was filming she wasn't eating as much as she usually would because she had to keep the weight off as long as she was filming. The lack of food was making her cranky.
She took a deep breath.
"Sorry baby, I have a headache."
His first reaction was to just walk away from her but they haven't been seeing much of each other and him walking away would just start an unnecessary fight which would cause more distance between them that they didn't need.
"It's okay I was kinda being a dickhead, my fault" he apologized.
"I'm just cranky, I didn't have to react like that" she admitted.
"I know something to get rid of that attitude" he said grabbing his dick through his pants. She smirked.
"You missed me?" He asked walking towards the bed.
"You know I did."
He kissed her forehead "I'm sorry I came in here on that fuck shit."
"How sorry are you?" She bit her lip.
He kissed her on the lips this time.
He pulled back "So , so, so sorry."
He kissed and sucked on her neck. Eventually pulling the oversized shirt of his she was wearing, over her head throwing it to the floor. He left a trail of kisses down her stomach. When he got below her navel he removed her panties. She instinctively opened her legs after her panties came off. He kissed between her thighs. She grabbed his head inching him closer to where she wanted him she was tired of him teasing.
He looked up "What?"
He was acting like he didn't know why she was trying to move his head. He wanted to tease her some more.
"You know what" she moaned.
"Nah tell me what?"
"Mmm.. I want you to eat this pussy" she moaned again.
That's all he needed to hear. He went to work eating her out. It didn't take long for her to cum.

____________________________

"Damn I missed you" she smiled finally able to catch her breath.
"That attitude gone?" He asked.
"What if it's not?" She teased.
He got on top of her "I have other ways to fix that attitude."
Her stomach grumbled really loud. She hadn't eaten since the very light breakfast she had this morning.
"Sorry, I haven't had anything to eat all day" she whined.
"You not still on that liquid diet are you?"
"No but I'm still dieting I have to stay small until filming wraps."
He got from on top of her "I'm feeding you right now I don't want to hear about no damn diet, what you wanna eat?"
Everything was her first thought but she decided the thing she missed most was chicken.
They ordered takeout and when it arrived he watched her as she ate happily demolishing the chicken.
"Damn dick deprived and food deprived my baby was going through it."
"I love you so much baby I haven't had chicken in so long! I could have your children right now I'm so happy."
"Be careful what you say to me Beyoncé" he laughed.
She got up to throw her trash away and wash her face and hands. When she was done washing up she went to go find her boyfriend.
She found him on the couch. She grabbed his hand pulling him up.
"Where we going?"
"To go finish what we started in the bedroom."

Beyoncé blessed us with some new vocals "Walk On Water" with Eminem good way to start off a Friday 🤗