Trick or Treat?

"How was the party?" He asked.
"It was good we had fun" she said.
"Not too much fun tho right?" He asked jokingly.
She smirked. "I was on my best behavior."
"Good, if not I'd have to punish you" he teased. "Actually, I would make up any excuse to fuck you out that costume" he said seriously.
She was wearing a white cape with an X-men neck emblem , a white top that made her boobs sit just right and black leather shorts.
She raised her eyebrow at him and giggled flirtatiously.
"Is that so?" She asked.
"Umhum you make a sexy ass superhero, shit I'll be the villain storm." Bey went to the room door to go lock it.
She slowly did that famous strut making her way over to Jay.
She pushed him on to the bed.
"Be careful I'm a dangerous guy" he said.
"You don't scare me" she said straddling him. She had him by his wrist and was sitting on his lap.
"I got something that will, I know you feel that" he said referring to his erection.
She went to pull down his sweats. His erection greeted her through his briefs once she got the sweats all the way down.
Jay couldn't wait he got up and helped her take off the bottom of the costume she still had on the cape, the wig, and the shirt. She took off his briefs before he pushed her back on the bed. He was on top of her now. He entered and stroked her slowly. Eventually he sped up grabbing her neck and gripping just tight enough to cause her to feel like she was being chocked(she likes rough shit like that). He fucked her like this until she came.
"All fours" he told her. She assumed the position. Getting on her hands and knees poking her ass out waiting for him to enter her.  He took the neck piece and cape off it was blocking the view of her ass🍑. He entered her from behind at a medium pace. This was his favorite position. She threw her ass back on him in rhythm with his strokes. He felt himself coming after a while. He pulled out and jerked himself. He sprayed his seed all over her ass. She moaned really loud and jumped at the feeling. He squeezed her ass then slapped it. She moaned again. She was laying there trying to gather herself. He started kissing down her back to her ass and stopped at her core. She felt him breathing on it and immediately opened her legs for better access. He started eating her out. He gave the best head it was like his tongue was battery powered. He jerked himself while he ate her out. She started squirming. "Mmm shit" she cursed. She was cumming. She buried her face into the pillows to muffle the noise of her screaming. He continued to eat even while she was having an orgasm. She was whimpering at that point. He stopped when he felt himself cumming again. She was now collapsed under him. He didn't even have the composure to aim it landed everywhere.

After they got cleaned up, he cuddled up next to her.
"I think I defeated storm tonight" he laughed.