Chapter 7

Grayson POV
"I left and went to the flower shop I knew Maria loved roses because she admired them a lot. I saw a bouquet of red roses as I grabbed them and paid for them. I walked to Maria's apartment. I clenched my fist ready to knock but decided not too.

It's pretty late right now and she probably doesn't want to see me so I placed them on the ground by her door hoping she'd see them tomorrow.

Next morning.....

Maria POV
" I woke up and did my routine as I got dressed some yoga pants and a gray sweater. I threw my hair up in a messy bun as I made my self some cereal.

I poured the coco puffs in a bowl and poured milk over it ad I ate. After that, I flipped through the channels on the television and watched the Pacifier.

It was pretty nice out today I snapped out of my thoughts as my phone chimed revealing text messages from Ethan.

I texted him back he's such a goofball.
I then opened the door and saw a bouquet of roses. I picked them up and sniffed them.

I loved them Ethan was so sweet he didn't have to get me those.

Soon later Ethan came over and since we didn't feel like doing anything we just cuddled on the couch watching Friends just cause.

"Thanks Ethan" I smile

He looked at me confused "I didn't do anything? He replied

I just chuckled at his dumbness oh boy.

Vote and comment, follow me and @iluvromanreigns.