Chapter 37

1 Week Later......

Maria POV
"It's been a week now since Ethan was released from the hospital my mind is still on Heather. What could she possibly be up to this time? Why can't she leave me alone? It's time to put an end to this it's now or never. I got dressed and slipped on my converse as I made sure Ethan didn't see me before a I left but he did.

"Where you going? He asked

"Shopping" I lied

He nods, as I open the door and walk out I pull out my self phone and dial Heather's number. It rang a couple times and she eventually picked it up.

"Well, well, Maria" she says

"If you're 10X the woman you say you are you will confront me face to face I'm not running away and I'm not hiding it's just me and you Heather and theirs hell to pay so meet me at the bridge now you know the one where you tried to kill me" I explained

With that I hung up on her and walked to the bridge. Once I got their I had a flashback when she pushed me but Grayson needed up saving my life but if he didn't I would have died any second.

I then saw her make her way over as she took her sunglasses off. "Well isn't it Mrs . Dolan" she smirked

I rolled my eyes "Listen here you ragged doll stay away from my husband I know you too met so don't play dumb with me! I shouted

"Okay, your so funny Maria, but I don't mind ending your life for maybe the millionth time if I have too" she says getting closer and looking at the ocean as I looked at it.

My blood boiled as I was angry and jumped on her and punched her as she rolled over in top of me and choked me nearly making it difficult for me to breath.

"Die Maria Die! She shouts

Suddenly, something hard hits her in the head as she winced in pain and collapsed. I looked up to see Grayson holding a thick stick as my eyes widened.

He looked at me as I looked at Heather who wasn't moving I saw blood dripping from her skull and running down hee neck.

I covered my hand with my mouth Grayson killed her. I got up as I was scared I could barely stand on my own two feet.

"You killed her! I shouted at him

"Maria, I only did it to protect you she would have killed you again! Grayson says getting closer to me

"Your a killer get away from me your dangerous" I replied

He goes to touch me but I run away from him. Don't I have a right to feel this way right now I'm in shock.

I don't know what to do with my life anymore I just feel lost wandering around hell I don't know where I'm going. I'm just a lost person with a rough life.

My hands were covered in blood, my makeup was smeared, and now it's raining pretty hard causing my hair to soak.

I kept having flashbacks what else do I have to loose? I wondered

I started having flashbacks when Grayson and Heather would bully me and hit me. I felt like a stupid idiot all those years not knowing how to stick up for myself I let them get to me and now look at everything up until this point.

My life is a mess I reached the woods it was pretty muddy but quiet.

I started having more flashbacks and it's all Grayson.

"Ewww, what is she doing here?

"You could do so much better Ethan!

"Girlfriend?

"Ethan, what are you doing don't talk to her she's not popular like us"

I let out a scream which then turned into sobs.

I suddenly got dizzy and my vision went blurry as I collapsed and blacked out.